Taehyung: Who's currently here? My roommate and I are playing DotA tonight, looking for 3 more people to join.

Jungkook was the first to respond:

Jungkook: Roommate? The cool guy from last time?

Taehyung: Yes.

Jungkook: Already this familiar w/ him? You got skills.

Another person jumped in:

Suho: Cool guy? Who?

This guy was also a former classmate from Merit Music International, and like Jungkook, had applied for a college in England. School started later there, so these two had a lot of free time at present.

Jungkook: Taehyung's new roommate at F University.

After a while, the chat exploded with gossip as everyone started talking about F University.

In front of his old classmates, Taehyung spoke freely:

Taehyung: Tbh, the dorms are terrible. That bed is like a metal cage. If I stretch out my legs, I can even touch the person sleeping on the neighboring bed!

Jungkook: Lolol, I saw that bed and can confirm that Taehyung speaks the truth!

Taehyung took a picture of the bed from below and shared it, then complained about how he got an allergic reaction from sleeping in it.

That group of ungrateful assholes started laughing their heads off, completely unsympathetic.

Suho: To think you can stay in that kind of environment! Damn, you hardcore!

Unnamed: Tbh, I'm quite impressed. To think you'd decide to take the national entrance exam at the last moment... Though with your mom's background, why didn't you just ask her to pull some strings to get into F University? Actually cramming for a full year, now that's pretty hardcore.

Jungkook: It's called "no pain no gain"! Our Loony Tae is going to make it big.

Suho: Lol, questionable. I think he did that to hide from the "Duchess". If the Duchess found out he stayed in China, think she'd die from anger in the UK?

Beom Seaok: Hah? I thought it was b/c Taehyung didn't want to go to the US with "Princess Yeon". Didn't the Princess brag about how she and Taehyung both applied to the same school? And then a few days later, Taehyung posted about how he was going to prepare for the national entrance exams, that level of face slapping lmao......

Jungkook: LOLOLOLOL!

Taehyung: ......

The group chat enthusiastically made fun of Taehyung about his past romantic endeavors, even bringing up the fake ones as real.

Taehyung had good a relationship with these guys, and usually didn't care about their gossiping. He didn't have someone he liked, so it's not like these rumors would cause that person to misunderstand.

But this time, for some reason, Taehyung thought of Jimin.

Even though he didn't do anything to feel guilty about, he still slightly shifted his body to block his screen from Jimin, then formally explained in the chat:

Taehyung: Oi oi, stop talking nonsense ok. My relationship with both Ye Jun and Seo Yeon was pure!

Beom Seaok: So you're saying, your relationship with Ye Jun wasn't pure?

......Shit, did they also mention Ye Jun? Taehyung wasn't paying attention to the chat earlier.

Suho: Don't bother explaining 7min (nickname for Taehyung, aka 7 minutes, they're sort of homonyms) With that constitution of yours, you have no pure relationships, lololol!