'We- uh- we didn't think of it.' Bruce states awkwardly, making Amelia grin. 'I alway was the smartest one.' She shrugs making Tony throw a pencil at her.

'All right! Don't gloat.' He says, rolling his eyes. 'Or course, because you're never do?' Amelia asks sarcastically, making Tony send a glare her way.

'All right, we're landing.' Steve exclaims from behind the wheel after 10 minutes. Amelia looks up from her conversation with Nat and Clint to watch the now newly updated tower.

The quinjet lands in place and all of them get out. Amelia looks around in wonder at what her father did to the tower before her eyes fall on Steve.

'Hey.' She grins. 'Any luck with..' she trails off, not sure if she should say what Steve was up to the rest of the Avengers.

'the missing person?' She finishes in a low tone and leaning in, making sure no one hears.

'No, Sam's been helping me a lot but so far it's all cold leads.' He sighs.

'I'm sorry, Steve. I'm sure you'll find him.' She smiles at him and Clint comes up behind them. 'When did this happen?' The archer asks, pointing between Amelia and Steve. This catches everyone's attention and they all turn to look at Steve and Amelia.

'What?' Amelia asks, successfully hiding the slight nervousness that takes over her body. If Tony finds out they fucked he's going to be furious.

'This.' Clint gestures again. 'Didn't you guys hate eachother.' Hawkeye says with a raised eyebrow. 'Oh, that.' She exclaims.

'You should've heard them in D.C.' Natasha sighs. 'Safe to say they wished death upon each other on multiple occasions.' The redhead says, slightly amused.

Everyone gives some sort of look of disbelief as they glance over to the two. Steve looking rather embarrassed, while Amelia just stares back at everyone with a smug smile plastered on her face.

'Right, that.' Amelia says before glancing over to Steve, who gives her a slightly startled look. She obviously couldn't say they 'just had sex.'

'I don't know, just happend.' The brunette says while lifting her shoulders while Steve gestures and hums in agreement.

Everyone walks away and turns to what their doing again, entering the Tower. Except for Natasha, who's looking at the two with a huge grin.

Amelia walks past her friend to walk inside, but no ly before slapping Natasha on her right arm. 'Ow.' Natasha exclaims while obnoxiously rubbing her arm, a sly grin still on her face.

30 minutes later, after everyone changed. All the avengers are sitting in the lab, chatting. While Amelia, Tony and Bruce try and find the scepter

'Got it!' Amelia finally exclaims happily, making everyone look up at her.

Amelia turns the screen around for everyone to look at. 'The scepter was stolen by the Wolfgang von Strucker.' Amelia reads from the screen.

'Currently in HYDRA's Research Base in Sokovia.' She states. 'Nice work.' Rogers says standing up.

'All right, everyone. Tomorrow 8 AM we go get it.' The Captain orders and everyone nods in agreement.

————————————————————

Amelia sighs as her eyes scan the time on her phone. 11:13 PM. The young Stark is currently sitting in the Towers kitchen alone, all of the Avengers already in their rooms.

Dressed in a pair of simple jeans and a shirt, Amelia walks over to the counter to put away her glass and go to sleep, before someone entering the room catches her attention.