24 (IV)

Lay all your love on me - ABBA

''don't go wasting your emotions,
lay all your love on me.
don't go sharing your devotion,
lay all your love on me.''

'Mhm.' Amelia moans into the kiss as Steve shoves her against the wall.

She had never experienced something like this. Sure, she had been with enough men, but none made her feel like Steve could.

And she had never really been in love, not like this.

His soft lips on hers made Amelia feel like she could finally breath after being deprived of oxygen for so long.

So, it took everything in her to pull away.
Steve wines and pouts slightly at the loss of Amelia's touch.

'Stevie, the party.' Amelia softly says, making Steve whine even more.

'I don't want to go.' The soldier pouts like a 5 year old boy who's mother just told him he can't get a new toy car.

Amelia giggles as she plants a quick kiss on Steve's lips before walking away, holding Steve's hand as he followed her.

Amelia was never one to cate what others think, or one to get embarrassed. But her mind worked in overdrive to try and find an excuse. What was everyone going to think? Did they see her run away?

'What's on your mind, doll?' Steve asks. Amelia blushes at the nickname but a concerned gaze quickly plants on her face again.

'What is everyone going to think?' Amelia asks nervously as the elevator rides down.

'They'll probably think, oh, there's Amelia and one unbelievably handsome man entering the party.' Steve says with a cocky grin.

Amelia playfully smacks his chest before leaning into his body. 'Well they wouldn't be wrong.' Amelia banters back, her forehead against his chest.

'It's going to be okay. We will play it cool, I'll come in later then you.' Steve explains making Amelia nod.

'I love you.' Steve whispers as he uses his forefingers to lift up Amelia's chin.

Those three simple words make Amelia feel like fireworks explode in her chest. The young Stark still can't believe that this is really happening.

The two really need to talk, about everything. But right now they have to go to this party and face reality for a second.

'I love you too.' Amelia smiles back before pressing a kiss to his lips. The ding of the elevator pulls them out of their trance.

———————————————————

Amelia's eyes flutter open, but the brunette immediately closes them again as the horrible headache washes over her.

The young Stark groans loudly as she tries to remember everything that happens last night. Amelia strays blindly reaching her hand around to feel something that could tell her where she was.

Suddenly her hand falls on something, or rather someone. Amelia's eyes furrow as she tries to find out who's laying next to her, her hand moving over their face as she traces their face.

Amelia pulls away her hand when the person slaps her in her chest before groaning loudly.

'God, what did I drink last night.' The man next to Amelia, Clint, groans. Amelia opens her eyes to look around.

She's laying on the couch in the middle of the room, Clint next to her on the floor. Tony's sleeping on a chair while Natasha and Sam are passed out on the other couch.