Land of Waves Part 1 (Nothing is as it seems)

Start from the beginning

The new day progressed when Mito hit Naruto's shoulder and features over to a puddle of water. Both boys prepared, Grabbing an arrow Naruto moved to one side of Tazuna and Shikamaru the other.

As Kakashi walked by the puddle two men few out and attacked. Shredding Kakashi in two, "One down! Three to go."

Landin Naruto released his arrow as Mito moved in for the fight. Catching the chain the arrow, exploded causing the chain to break in two. Mito was right behind the ninja. Kicking them in the back she sent the forward. "What?!" One of the ninja went to take an opening to take the Uchiha out. As his claw was about to strike an two arrows hit him. One in the shoulder and the other in his arm.

"DAMN IT!" Mito pulled wire out wrapping it around the ninja as he tried to escape. "Meizo! Fall back!"

Thinking he had Naruto, Meizo moved to attack. "I got you now pathetic Archer!" Glancing Naruto smiled. Suddenly he couldn't move, "What?!"

"Shadow Possession Jutsu complete." Putting his arrow away, Naruto walked and put his wakizashi to the man's neck, "You lose." Killer intent flowed from Naruto.

Kakashi appeared behind him, "Good job team. Naruto and Mito, your reaction time to fight was incredible. Shikamaru, you did an amazing job protecting your team and Tazuna."

"These two are the Demon Brother. Gōzu and Meizu. Chunin level assassin Ninja." Looking at the two captured Shinobi. "Naruto, how are you at prisoner seals?"

"Um not so good. I've never seen one." Kakashi nodded, "I'll show you how to make them now." Naruto joined his sensei as he detained both brothers away in the seal.

"Tazuna, you paid for a C-ranked mission. We would have expected bandits but missing Nin." Kakashi sighed, "Normal protocol is to turn back and leave you or request backup. So give me a reason to continue."

Tazuna rubbed his head, "Have you heard of Gato Shipping Company?" Everyone looked at him confused except Shikamaru, "It is a powerful corporation. They have slowly been expanding and increasing prices on goods."

The man nodded, "Yes, well he took over our village. Taking everything from us. Kids are living on the streets, we can't afford food or supplies. The man has a strangle hold on the town. I want to finish this bridge to the main land. Give my nation a way to eliminate the need for that slim Gato." Looking around he saw the sadness in all the eyes of Team 7 but Kakashi.

"What do you guys think?" Naruto looked at Mito who nodded at her friend. Shikamaru shook his head and grinned, "Troublesome." Naruto chuckled and looked back at his sensei, "We want to continue the mission. They need our help. How can we leave them now."

Kakashi couldn't help but smile under his mask. He got lucky with these kids that was for sure. "Well Tazuna you are lucky. We will continue our mission. Summoning Jutsu!" A small dog in a ninja outfit appeared in front of Team 7 "Pakkun, I need you to get this to the Hokage. Inside are the Demon Brothers and a message about our mission."

Pakkun looked at the man's Genin and nodded, "You should request backup. There is no way that they were alone." Pakkun ran off leaving everyone looking at their sensei in confusion.

"He is right, we will likely find more missing Nin now that we took these two down. I want us full alert we are already a head of schedule, so let's get to our rendezvous as soon as possible."

"Hai!" Team 7 grabbed their used equipment and moved on. Moving as fast as Tazuna could manage towards the river. Naruto went out clones to get watch their parameter. Shikamaru and Mito were both prepared with Kunai in hand to step between their ward and any enemies.

Arriving at the river they could see a man waiting in a boat, "Come on. We need to hurry. Gato has people patrolling the river looking for you." Tazuna jumped on followed by the Shinobi.

Pulling into the water they made their way by the unfinished bridge. "Wow it's huge!" The man quieted Naruto immediately who lower his head in embarrassment.

Arriving to the other side, he let them go, "Thank you." Tazuna shook the man's hand, "Just finish the bridge okay." Nodding Tazuna went back to his guards.

Moving out Naruto looked around something felt off. Something pulled to him, like chakra was molding away from them. Opening his eyes in a panick he fired an arrow over into a bush hearing the sound of it hitting the tree behind the bush. The chakra signature was gone, but a bunny ran out.

Mito looked at Naruto with rage, "Damn it Naruto you scared me damn it! You could have killed that bunny!"

Naruto looked at the white rabbit and drew another arrow, "That's a snow rabbit. It's to warm for it here." Kakashi pulled out a Kunai, while Mito pulled her tanto. "GET DOWN!" Shikamaru grabbed Tazuna and pulled him down with everyone else as a giant sword smashed into the tree behind them.

"Look, if it isn't Sharingan Kakashi." Grabbing his blade he tried to strike at Mito only for Kakashi to intercept the attack with a Kunai. Sending a kick to the Ninja's abdomin and flying away from his Genin. "Zabuza
Momochi, Demon of the Hidden Mist."

Bringing his bow up, Naruto was stopped by Kakashi, "No, stay out of this fight. He is an S-rank missing Nin from the Hidden Mist. Protect Tazuna.

Kakashi pulled haite up revealing his Sharingan. Mito froze seeing this, 'How does he have that?' Kakashi moved at blinding speed with his Kunai meeting Zabuza's sword. Dodging the counter Kakashi landed a kick on Zabuza sending him back.

A smile formed under Zabuza's mask. "Silent Killing Jutsu." Mist surrounded Team 7, unable to see their sensei all three Genin moved back around Tazuna. "Shikamaru, Mito I can't use my yumi in this mist." Mito looked over to see Naruto has his yumi on his back and his wakizashi in hand.

Moving Kakashi blocked and immediately slashed across Zabuza's chest only for him to fall into water. 'Water Clone damn it!' A sword slashed Kakashi's chest only for the same effect. "Seems you live up to your reputation Copy Cat."

Moving in as fast as he could Kakashi attacked only for Zabuza to block him again. Disappearing from view Kakashi tried to find the missing Nin again. The mist was to thick. He couldn't see and barely could hear anything. The only thing keeping him in the fight was his active sharingan.

"Too bad you can protect yourself and your kids." Moving as fast as he could, Kakashi tried to get to his Genin. Seeing movement the white haired ninja brought his Kunai up to block being sent flying into the creek. Before he could recover water surrounded him. "Water prison Jutsu!"

The mist cleared, looking in horror Team 7 saw Kakashi trapped inside and floating orb of water. Zabuza's hand holding him him in place. "Surrender and give me Tazuna. I'll let you brats live."

"DON'T LISTEN TO HIM! GRAB TAZUNA AND RUN!" Shikamaru looked at his team. Naruto and Mito were both ready to fight. Seeing their glances towards him, he realized they were waiting for a plan. "Naruto. You know the multi-shiruken jutsu?"

"Yeah I do Shika." Naruto looked at him curiously. "Good. Here's the plan guys." Mito stepped back so she could here the Nara's plan.