Immediately the guards set their eyes on him, they bowed their heads immediately.

"Morning sir" they chorused.

He simply nodded and then entered the company, his bodyguards followed behind immediately.

The once busy and noisy place suddenly went quiet immediately when their Boss entered.

Some girls and guys started adjusting their tops and skirts, making it a bit revealing.

"Good morning sir"

"Good morning, Boss"

Jungkook simply waved his hand at them till he went out of sight.

"Gosh! I wonder why he doesn't even look at my side for once" Jojo, a worker in the company, said.

"Considering the fact that he's a casanova, it shouldn't be an issue" another girl said.

Soon, everyone went back to their business.

****

Jungkook entered his office and went to his table immediately, he sat on the chair and loosed his tie a bit.

The secretary entered and walked to him.

"Good morning sir" she greeted.

"My coffee," he said.

She understood immediately and went out of the office to brew his coffee. Minutes later, she returned with the coffee and handed it to him.

Jungkook sipped the coffee slowly and smiled satisfactorily. She knew exactly how much he loves his coffee.

"You can go," he said but she remained motionless.

He raised his brow as he stared at her.

"What do you want?"

The secretary smiled seductively as she moved closer to him, she sat on his table, facing him directly. She spread her legs wide, revealing her black lacy panty as she twirled her hair in her hand seductively.

 She spread her legs wide, revealing her black lacy panty as she twirled her hair in her hand seductively

"Like what you see?" She bit her lips slowly.

Jungkook chuckled as he stared between her legs, he wouldn't lie that she looked good but then, he doesn't do his employees.

"Do you want me to make you feel good?" She asked and he nodded.

The secretary smiled triumphantly, her hands went to her shirt as she started unbuttoning it slowly. She finished unbuttoning her shirt and her bra came into view.

"Move your head closer to me, let me feel your lips on mine" Jungkook said.

She moved her head closer to him as he demanded, just as she was about to kiss him, he moved his head closer and whispered in her ears.

"You're fired" he sat back properly.

Her eyes widened. Did she hear the wrong thing?

"Sir?"