I won't mess around, this time

"what the hell are you saying Seokjin!?"

She's the toughest woman Seokjin ever known.

Jung Na Yeon with her tiger look and straight face.

Seokjin kept his posture firm although he felt a little nervous by how his granny questioned him by his decision.
That wasn't a board meeting, but it was held at Jung's Mansion..

Min Yoongi, Seokjin's menthor back at New York, and assistant of Na Yeon, her most trusted right hand, was standing next to Na Yeon .
Hoseok was sitting next to him probably waiting for what it would end up to .. he can't even say a word-

Not with A wrathful chairwoman who  slayed every men in the business world.

Na Yeon walked behind Seokjin with a fierce look , her eyes whose amazingly  looked liked with that of Seokjin specially when fierced..
Seokjin didn't even flinch though the hairs on the back of his neck seems all standing with Na Yeon staring at him behind his back ..

Seokjin kept  calmed.
He had no choice anyways ..
Remembering the fight he'd been through to get there ..
To be transferred at Seoul instead of being a CEO of the Jung's Enterprise at New York.
He had to fought for what his heart had been painfully screaming.

When Na Yeon asked him why back at New York , he simply replied.. "a part of me was there"
And Na Yeon gets it as clear as blue sky.. his heart was left in Seoul!

"Don't tell me it was still him, Seokjin !"
She said in steady and Firm voice
Seokjin stand straigh .. lifting his head face up and said in firm tone..

" Yes!"

Na Yeon thinning her lips, shaking her head
"Why are you making everything longer? All you need to do is put a gun on his head and ask him to marry you!"

Na Yeon gets back to her seat crossing her legs and looking straight at Seokjin..
Yoongi and Hoseok smiled a little because that's how Na Yeon put up a joke..

Seokjin smirk.
"Oh. that was a little savage Gran"
He said smilling

"I'm telling you to move faster Handsome -
Before I do..
He's already ruining my business!
And I-
Don't like that Seokjin..
I'm telling you! By the way, Hoseok get yourself ready for New York.. I'm sending you.
Yoongi tell the board that I am appointing the new CEO's on Jung's Corp and New York Enterprise."

Na Yeon stand up taking her phone..
Getting out of the room, Yoongi approached the door to open for the chairwoman.. but she stopped and turn at Seokjin..
"Seokjin, finish your business with your little bitch you're taking too much time!"

Before his granny step out of the room completely, Seokjin talked with his usual firm voice when talking to her-
"He's not my little bitch Gran!"

Na Yeon turned at him seriously..
"As long as you're not marrying him -
He'll remain as your little bitch!"

Seokjin maintained his gaze down while Na Yeon is staring at him, when Seokjin didn't speak she turn and walked away followed by Yoongi.

"Don't mind her bro, she's always like that"
Hoseok taps him on the shoulder..

"Anyways , the best of luck to us..
I think I need to start packing my things now.. "

"Okay .. Thanks for taking care of him bro.. I owe you a lot!"

"No! No! No! He actually deserves every promotion. He's good at everything! You're one lucky guy hyung! But don't mess around this time -
I know you've been fighting hard for him against Gran -
And I'm actually wondering how she's not making any move against him"