double bunny unleashed!

Jungkook was fuming in anger..

He watched how that shortie blond guy kept on hugging his Mr.Handsome.
He almost thrown everything and he kept on fussing.. he even get rude on the customers and staffs of Thier store..
Unusual of him.

Seokjin keep on glancing at him while he kept on sulking and throwing death glares on Jimin who wasn't aware of his surroundings..

Namjoon stays in his office quietly he locked the door and never bother to come out for lunch .. Seokjin tries to knock at his door and offer him lunch but he refused it, saying his full and busy..

On the other hand Jimin happily assisted him , he stays at the cashier's counter while Jin tries to space him out.. his focus was on the store in front.. at the younger whose mood changed since he saw Jimin and Jin's sweet interaction..

"Papi here have this.. I made it for you"
Jimin handed him a burger he made in the kitchen with a glass of strawberry milk shake..
"Oh.. Thank so much but I just had my lunch and I'm still full .. I just set this aside maybe I can have it later "
He get the burger and sip a little on the strawberry milk shake before he put it on the fridge inside the counter..

Suddenly his gaze fell on Jungkook
Whose watching them.. he looked away turn his back and walked inside the store.. since then jk stop looking at them he focused on supervising the store.

"When are you planning to leave?!"
Namjoon came out of his office..
He looked at Jimin angrily..
Jimin furrowed his eyebrows.

"First of all my dear cousin.. it's you who asked me to come and help you.
So why exactly do you want me to leave?"

Namjoon had to breath hard he can't we his cousin .. although Jimin is such a sweet person, he can be too annoying also sometimes specially when he's around with Jin..

Namjoon doesn't like that!
He hate it when Jimin flirts with Jin..

"Tae called.. he's crying for something -
I don't know! But he said he is in the club97 at this moment "
It was a lie..
Because he just can't think of any other way to make his cousin leave .

He looked at Jimin's reaction.
And as he expected -

Jimin clasp his hand to his mouth..
"Oh my god! My dear bear !-
Don't tell me his Broken hearted for the tenth time this month"
he said standing up getting his things

"I told him to just call me if he feels like clubbing and wanted to get drunk-
Believe me he's bad at drinking..
You can never imagine him Joonie!
He's bad liquor habit gosh! His intolerance is too low and he always end up-"
He closed his eyes and hold his head imagining a drunk tae..
"OMG! That's worst! And he will tell everyone to call me because he can't even walk to his car! Can you imagine that??-"

Namjoon roll his eyes ..goodness! Why am I even asked him to stay here..

He had to cut him from talking nonsense, btw his plan is working!

" Jimin ,Tae is waiting "

"Oh.. yes .. he's waiting, so I need to go or else he'll make a big mess! Would you believe ?-"

"Jimin!'
Namjoon held on his head.. why is he so annoying!...

"Ok I'm going, bye! I love You Joonie..
I will just have to say goodbye to My dearest Papi outside.. oh my gosh he's so cute and look at him, he's so delicious! I thi-"

Namjoon slammed his palm at table

" Tae is waiting!!!"

Jimin flinch and he can't even complete his words looking at Joon in awe

"Why do I have this feeling that you badly wants me to leave?? - is it because -"

"Oh my god Jimin! Will you just shut up and go?? You don't want a drunk Tae coming at your apartment and making a mess at your kitchen bedroom and bathrooms!!!"

"Oh my God! No ! I have to go ! Bye!"

He run out side ! Never forgetting to wave at Jin whose busy at the cashier's counter

"Bye Papi!! I love you! And I will miss you mwah!!! Oh my gosh I hate to leave you Papi, but I need  to go!!! Seeyah!"

He goes out running without noticing someone's "tiger eyes" on him.

"Ouch!!! Hey!"
Jimin hysterical screamed..
His body just thrown on the gutter of of the parking area.. his butt hits badly on the ground.. it seems like he shoulder was broke by the sudden bang on the  shoulder of whoever this fucking idiot who don't seem to aware of his surroundings.. and his waist seemed to dislocate ..

"Don't you have eyes or you're a fucking blind!?? Atleast I deserved a sorry for this.. don't you think so young man?"

All the time that Jimin arching his back because of so much pain.. holding both his waist and eyes almost in tears..
Jungkook just standing there , watching him ... Trying to look serious though he really wanted to laugh.. that's what you get on flirting my man!

" Oh-
I'm sorry I didn't see you..
Don't you think it's your fault? ..
You're the one whose rushing not me"

Go to hell bitch! Papi your face! He's mine! My Daddy! Papi... I hate you! calling my Daddy like that! Slut!

"W-what?!.. come again?"
Jimin can't believe it! This rude young man .

"Ok.. you see, you've been waisting my time.. help your self . Bye shortie!!"
Jk runs away..
Jimin can't help but stare at where the  rude young man  goes,

"My goodness I can't believe this!oooouch!!!gosh! It's hurt!how can fucking drive now?"
He walked limping until he hop-in on the red racing car..

Jk watch him whose hiding beneath the pizza parlor,he  rolled his eyes. Who cares if he has that fancy car?.. I'll will graduate, have my own business . I can have that soon!

****

Pretty Boy 4:45pm
I hate you!

Seokjin blinks in the txt message he recieved from JK.

He can't help but smiled at the message.. shaking his head while replying..

Seokjin 5:20pm
Is there any reason why you hate me
Baby?

Jungkook bites his lips when he read Seokjin's message , he can't be used of his Mr. Handsome calling him "baby" .. he's trying not to smile ..remembering that Seokjin flirting with shortie blond.

Pretty Boy 5:26pm
I hate you! No reason
I just had a bad bad day!

Seokjin 5:30pm
So you mean you love to hate me?

Pretty Boy 5:32pm
Did you know the feeling of being hurt?
Without him knowing he's hurting you so bad?
Love is so mad ! Right?

Seokjin heart beats so fast as he read Jk's message,

Seokjin 5:36pm
I thought you never been inlove?

Jk lick his lips.. Thier conversation is getting interesting in Jk's point of view and excitement is rising,he almost-
No-
He's giggling to the bone when he replied...
But he hardly construct his words so he keep on deleting and editing his message.. until he came up with...

Pretty boy 5:52pm
You thought??..
Don't tell me you're thinking of me..
Isn't it hyung?

Seokjin laughs at the message before he shove his phone on the back of his pants . closing his locker and locking it before he gets his bag and walked outside of the locker room..

He's already outside the convenience store when his phone rings..

"Hello Jiminshii"...