"..."

It was small, purple and empty.

They thought they were hallucinating from flame exhaustion approaching them.

And yet horror rippled through them with cold clarity.

Skull's near-headless corpse was standing on both legs as blood was streaming down from its top, soaking the biker uniform crimson. To call it gruesome would be an understatement. No word or emotion could sum up what they were experiencing in that moment.

"How--his flames!?"

"What's going on!!"

"Sk--Skull??"

How could a corpse, which had lost its will to live, its very soul, produce deathperation flames?! The very essence of one's will?

—The scene turned.
The Cloud flames that pushed against them all, moved and squeezed into a tight fit among them, moving to the flames of the Arcobalenos.

"Oi oi oi, you guYS!?" Colonello screamed in rising panic (majority of which stemmed from confusion). His head jerked left and right to look at his companions.

"What's happening? Explain." Bermuda turned to Kawahira who, interestingly enough, turned paler by the second.
He was shaking, face lost all muscle so his shock was openly portrayed for all to see.
Only, that shock bordered on something else - if they felt horror then he felt terror, abundant fear.

Was Checkerface, the man with the iron hat, afraid right now??

The Arcobaleno's Cloud flames hummed in intensity as they snuggled in close to the others', almost violating their proximity with reckless abandon.

Then - they didn't believe it to be possible, to be real - their eyes popped open, almost out of their sockets as their flames got stronger, more and more, higher in intensity and FV.
Their output remained the same, yet the Lackey's flames somehow amplified them!!
He wasn't a fucking flame conductor or repeater, nevermind amplifier!!
What the Primo?! He was human, he was dead and he was not supposed to be able to do that!!

The surrounding area swelled and cracked with energy, some of it so much that it traveled back down to their group.
It brushed against them, not quite painfully, more like they had a small weight, barely that of a door, pressed against their chest.

The multiple ensemble and exposition of DWF on them didn't leave without aftereffects.

Their wounds healed, poisons and the like vanished, their nerves claimed down as their mind cleared up, their attention focusing on the task as they felt protected by the barrier the flames made on their own.

-Squelch. Snap. Zzzzssst..

Even the dead rose under their combined strength. Injuries disappeared as blood vessels, bones, blood, organs such as brain and eyes reformed.

When the body seemed fully intact, its eyes opened, flashing purple that were- that were-!

A hint of orange passed into the silky yet strong-as-metal threat of Skull's DWF. A Sky, he was also a Sky!?

Nevermind that for now- "He's alive?!" Bermuda exclaimed.

A yawn answered him.
Arms stretching up as if waking up from an afternoon nap.

Purple eyes turned to him.
"No. I'm not alive. I'm simply not dead."

"Skull-san!" Enma shouted, jovial, tears in his eyes as he looked at the smaller male.