Damn You, Verde!!

"DAMN YOU, VERDE!!"

He should've known that it wasn't just a kind gesture when he gave the thirsty cloud a drink. A black bubbly drink - He thought it was coke!!

And now see what happened?!
He was small -sure, for their group he was the smallest male- but a small animal, on all fours!

He had black fur covering him everywhere, his tail had a slight purple tip and his eyes were a dark glowing purple spurred by his anger 💢.

He. Was. A. Cat, a livid one.
And Mafiosos know of the famous Cloud Temper. The one that HE supposedly doesn't have at all.

What has he ever done to deserve this? Offended a deity in this life or past?... A feline one?? Cause black cats are rumored to have 9 lives and bad luck. Which, sums up his current situation pretty well.

He was so gonna donate to cat-homes later but first, he had to somehow get to Verde, get him to reverse whatever was in that drink then punch him in his ego-high glasses!

... Now how was he supposed to get there? He was at the Circus that had employed him even before the Arcobaleno-bullshit, in his hanger-room and ended up being turned into a small defenseless kitten and... Where the hell would Verde be?

.
.
Oh right, they were supposed to meet up at a lake today. One about 10km away. With his size he wouldn't arrive on time, Hell - on the same day! Even if he made it they would just ridicule him for being gullible and. A. Cat!

Maybe he should take deep breaths, he didn't want to give his small kitten heart a heart-attack.
...Was it bigger as a human infant or kitten? He dismissed the random, but interesting thought for later.

After calming down -20min later- he somehow made it out of his hanger through the window. 'Thank you, myself from a few hours ago, for your habit of sleeping with a window open!'

Judging by the Humans -how weird- activity and the sun... It's about 10am. The meeting is at 3pm....he has 5 hours to make it out of here and join up with the others before the meeting end-

"Look Mommy, a cute kitty!"
Skull-the-cute-kitty looked
behind himself finding scions of Satan -- children.
'Dear God above, for once in my life--Don't hate me!!' He ran like his paws were on fire, which, being the first time he ran on all fours, looked very weird. Like a drunk cat. He yelled at them to stop but none heard his wishes or were stopped by adults... Which can only mean one thing: They can't understand him! He ran with Anime tears streaming behind him as he mewled akin to a sob "Why me!!!~~~".

In the end, he escaped into one of the tents... Where the animal cages were. Meaning elephants, horses and a herd of felines->lions were staring at him with black or golden eyes. They were very well trained, so only 2 people were needed to watch them.

"What's a cub doing here?"
One of the lionesses came up to him.

He quivered shortly seeing her fangs, strong and bigger figure, how her tense muscles flexed under her fur. Gulp.
Then he remembered that someone had addressed him; "Reyna.. ??"

"How do you know my name?"

So he could talk to animals, well that's a bonus and relief.
"It's Skull, the human male in purple leather who normally plays with you guys before dinner.
I got turned into a kitten."
He expected her to not believe or recognize him- "Oh, so it is you. No wonder you resembled his aura."

"Yeah, I thought you wouldn't- Wait, YOU BELIEVE ME!?"

"How do you think we can distinguish good people from bad? We can see their aura. And yours is exactly the same.