Chapter 6

"...Teacher."

This was a major development. Having sex with Jungkook was all she could think about all day. It was like terrible sickness without cure.

If possible, she would have hidden away the memories of what happened last night and only taken them out whenever she wanted a nibble and taste. But it seemed that she had been mistaken.

Even though she had been inexperienced, she had heard a lot of things here and there. Once one slept with someone with a big thing, they would have to live with those memories for the rest of their lives.

Could she call this a blessing? Or was it a curse that would always plague her daily life?

"Teacher!"

"Ah."

Lisa flinched in surprise and stroked her chest to calm herself down. Then she straightened up and glared at her student who had suddenly thrust his face in front of her.

"Didn't I tell you to stop popping your face in front of me like that?"

"Ah, right. I forgot."

Jung KyuHyung grinned as he cupped his chin with both hands.

"You're still young, but how can you be so forgetful?"

"I'm not young. I'm old."
Her student was an unlucky three-time test-taker who was twenty-one years old.

To be frank, 'unlucky' wasn't quite the right term. He came from a very wealthy family who paid her to tutor him in various subjects. His family even fed him medicinal tonics to help him concentrate. However, the problem lied with the fact that he himself did not want to study.

KyuHyung's parents thought it was a miracle that he was sitting at his desk at all. They praised Lisa for her work.

However, because her student showed no progress, she felt a prick at her conscience. Money or conscience? Conscience or money? That was the question.

Of course it was money.

"Teacher, you keep drifting off. What are you thinking about?"

"Mon—...! Ah, nothing. It's nothing."

Lisa almost let it slip and quickly shut her mouth. If his household had that much money, they should have at least donated to a college campus to sway them into accepting him. Or they could have just sent him off to study abroad. Why were they so insistent on him taking the national exams in Korea?

Lisa pondered the purpose of teaching this student and murmured silently to herself.

"KyuHyung."

"Yes, Teacher?"

"Why do you take private lessons? You don't plan on studying anyway."

"Because it's the only way I can keep seeing you."

He answered with pride as his eyes gleamed. His white, even teeth flashed between his lips. Lisa looked down and laughed awkwardly.

The row of piercings on his ears caught her eye. Was that an ear or a jewelry showcase? As she lowered her eyes even further, she saw a bright tattoo on his arm. If he went around in an illegally refurbished motorcycle, he'd be the perfect main character of a novel.

When KyuHyung saw Lisa look him over and click her tongue in disapproval, the edge of his eyes went down, and he looked like he was on the verge of tears.

"Teacher, to you... I must look like I'm up to no good."

"Huh? No, not that. You look like a good, unemployed man."