Chapter 5

Jungkook sucked on Lisa's upper lips as if he were sucking sweet nectar from a flower. He pushed his tongue into her mouth and wet it before sucking on her soft lower lip.
The subsequent actions felt strange, but it filled her entire body with a tingling sensation.

'He's good. He's really good... He's too good at kissing...'

For Lisa, a kiss was merely rubbing tongues and sucking on lips. However, after kissing Jungkook, the definition changed.

A kiss was a physical touch that could inspire and awaken the sleeping sexual desires within. It was something that would make an inexperienced person who had never had sex begin to tremble with arousal.

The indecent sounds echoed in the desolate room. She felt like her entire body was flushed and going insane from just a kiss. However, when she felt Jungkook's hand softly stroking her waist underneath the t-shirt, she couldn't help the moans from escaping her lips.

"Hnng... Aahng...!"

Having already let go of the reins to his self-control, Jungkook covered her mouth with his as if to swallow up all her moans. He pushed his thick tongue into her mouth and explored every crevice.

As if he were marking his territory, he rubbed his tongue against the roof of her mouth, and a shiver ran down Lisa's spine. Whenever he twisted his tongue around hers and sucked, she felt like she was going insane.

Lisa twisted her entire body as she tried to pull her hands out of his grasp. The more she struggled, the more Jungkook pressed down on her.

"Lisa."

He barely managed to pull his lips away and now began to nibble and suck on Lisa's earlobe. His love-drunk voice pierced her ears. Because his mere voice sounded so seductive, Lisa's shoulders trembled as she whimpered.

"Lalisa, answer me."

"Huu... Y-Yeah..."

"Do you feel good?"

After tormenting her earlobe, Jungkook moved down to Lisa's pale neck and buried his lips against her soft skin. His sharp nose gently poked her jaw. He continued to rub his soft lips against her skin, tickling her. Suddenly, he dug his teeth in.

"Ahh!"

"I asked you if it felt good."

"I-It does..."

Jungkook looked down and checked to see that there was a red mark on her neck. Then he pressed his lips back down.

Lisa tried to return to her senses.

Why is he so good at this? Where did he learn this? Who else has he done this with?
If she were in her right mind, she would have asked these questions. But right now, they all shattered into nothingness. Her mind went blank. She couldn't believe that she was so absorbed by the kissing that she was basically half-conscious.

The hand that stroked her lower abdomen and waist gradually moved up. It brushed against the lower half of her bosom before completely overtaking it.

"Wh-Where are you touching...!"

She felt something tickle her chest. It was as if her lower abdomen was boiling and throbbing. Overcome by all these sensations, Lisa writhed and cried out in a strained voice.

Jungkook slightly frowned and pulled Lisa's t-shirt up to her neck. Lisa's wrists were still in his grasp, so she couldn't cover herself up. Her face flushed with embarrassment.

"See with your own eyes. Where am I touching?"

Jungkook's eyes stealthily moved down, and Lisa's  gaze began to follow.