Chapter 4

Lisa's eyes followed his languid movements. Suddenly, as if she were thirsty, she quickly gulped down the liquor in her cups as well.

Jungkook 's eyes crinkled into a smile as he leaned towards her.

"What is it? Are you embarrassed to be talking about this with someone you've kissed?"

"Ki-Ki....!"

Lisa covered her mouth with both of her hands. It's not like he said he was going to eat her. She was acting as if they'd merely pressed their lips together. Her surprised face was very cute.

With the intention of teasing her a bit more, Jungkook stretched out his legs and brushed them against her thigh.

"Y-You can't... do that here!"

He wasn't sure what she was talking
about, but Jungkook disregarded her words and asked her again.

"Tell me. Why did you break up?"

He lightly pressed his foot up against her exposed ankle. He could clearly feel her skin peeking out from the edge of her pants.

With her eyes downcast, Lisa's eyelashes began to tremble. She hesitated for a bit before looking up and finally meeting his eyes.

"That is... Oppa, you're... You're..."

"Yeah, Lisa. What is it?"

As if she were trying to muster enough courage, Lisa kept biting her lips as she stuttered. The more she did this, the more curious Jungkook became. Lisa hurriedly clasped her hands together.

"Oppa, you're..."

"Yeah?"

"...big, right?"

The sleek smile on Jungkook's lips hardened.

"What?"

There weren't many correct answers to such a blunt question. Jungkook watched as Lisa's gaze traveled down to his waist, and he looked down as well. That was when he realized what she had meant by her question.

Before he had left to meet up with Jin, he had quickly changed into some beige cotton shorts. There was an outline of something thick and long stretching from between his legs to his left thigh. When he saw this, Jungkook cursed in his heart.

'Fuck.'

He was half hard. But what was even more embarrassing was the fact that Lisa looked like she was on the verge of tears as she stared at him.

"The reason why I broke up with KyungChan was actually..."

...He didn't want to hear it anymore. However, Lisa continued as if she had finally gathered the courage to speak.

"His wiener was too small."

Ah, KyungChan... What did you do to deserve this?

Jungkook swept his hand across his face. He let out a deep breath, and it seemed to clear up his mind a bit.

"What does the fact that the bastard has a small thing have to do with you kissing me?"

"You're big, Oppa!"

"How could you possibly know that?"

"I saw it!"

...Fuck.

"How did you see it?"

"When you were sleeping."

"You took my clothes off?"