"Nice of her to tell me. A warning would've been nice; 'hey, there's a man in the living room so don't come down naked', maybe?" I complained, earning a chuckle from Harry who was now on his feet and turned towards me. "Well, I'm just looking for a hairdryer so... make yourself at home or whatever."

I went to step away and continue on my quest to find the hiding hair tool but Harry grabbed my forearm and stopped me in my tracks, making me noticeably more aware that I had to cling on to this towel for dear life because one wrong move and I'd be completely starkers. I gave him a strange look and he grinned at me slightly through hooded eyes that were looking down on my face. One of his hands touched my waist over the knobbly towel and the other tucked a strand of wet hair behind my ear, his pale green eyes were burning into my lips as he brought himself closer to me, his mouth passing mine and hovering next to my ear. He was painfully close and each breath that hit the shell of my ear sounded louder than the last, drowning out the drumming of my quick heartbeat.

"I had other ideas for what we could do while we wait for your brother," he purred, voice quiet and deep. He lingered where he was for a moment before pulling away to look at me, his face still agonisingly close to mine.

I stared doe-eyed at him, frozen under his gentle touch and nervous as always. I wanted to speak up and tell him no but the words just weren't coming out and I stuttered something that wasn't even English. His thumb was tickling my cheek and he was looking at me like that and I just couldn't respond, whether it be to say no or even to say yes. He had a hold over me and he knew exactly what he was doing, and by now it was evident he always got what he wanted.

His tongue snuck out to wet his lips which he pursed and then relaxed as he leaned towards me slowly. So slowly. It felt like time had switched to slow motion and some greater force was giving me a chance to think about this before it happened. As much as I loved the way he kissed me there was that gut-wrenching feeling inside of me that knew it was wrong, the unpleasant sensation increasing the closer his mouth got to mine, and at the very last minute as our lips were about to touch I turned my head to the side and his mouth pressed against my cheek as my breath hitched in my throat.

"Harry..." I did what I always do; say his name in an unsure and shaky voice that trails off because I have no clue what it is I want to actually say, but the tone speaks for itself. The tone says we can't do this and you know it. He looked almost disgusted that I'd rejected him like that but the look vanished just as quick as it'd come and he was back to his smug expression and leaning over me almost immediately when he noticed how vulnerable I felt. "I meant what I said, Harry."

"What have I told you about 'Harry-ing' me? Don't... don't do it." His voice was stern and dominant yet quiet and teasing at the same time as he attempted to lean down and kiss me for the second time, either not getting the hint or choosing to ignore it. I did mean what I said and I wasn't going to get sucked back into his games just because he's consistent and keeps trying to kiss me like this, so I shoved against his chest to put space between us.

"No, Harry. I told you no and I mean it. What do you not understand about that? Even dogs understand the word no." Harry looked wrathfully at me as we kept a foot apart. I crossed my arms over my chest and squeezed them against my body to make sure my towel was holding in there.

"Did you just compare me to a dog?"

I was about to act as my usual, sheepish self and try and deny what I'd said so I didn't make him even more mad, but then I thought maybe the more defensive I was against him the more he's likely to understand that I said no and I meant it. "Umm... yeah. Well actually, the dog being the more intelligent one in the scenario."

Harry looked hurt, or maybe he was confused? Angry? I'm not sure, but either way the emotion he was displaying was not a happy one, and I actually felt guilty for pissing him off. I - the one with the boyfriend - felt bad for telling Harry that I couldn't cheat with him and there was something not right about that.