Lucifer x Angel/Ex!Reader Pt.3

Start from the beginning

" What was the name of the angel that led you into battle?" I asked. " We never got his name. We just called him ' Sun'" Belphie said. " Yeah. Since he shined as brightly as the sun." Beel said.
" What happened to this angel during the war?" I asked. " It was never confirmed but we heard rumors he fell from the heavens and down to here. But we haven't seen him since." Belphie said. 

" I need to get to the House of Lamentation." I said. I turned away from Beel and belphie and ran to the House of Lamentation. Thankfully the human exchange student living there let me in. I remember Lucifer telling me his bedroom was on the top floor. I approached the room and opened it up. But i found no bedroom inside of it. It was just a room used for storage. " Every trace of Lucifer is gone. Did he really change the past?" I asked aloud. I back up and sat against the wall.

" Every trace of him is gone. He changed the past. But if he did, where is he now?" I thought to myself. " Y/N?" I heard someone say. I turned to see Levi. " Levi, I'm going to ask you something and I need you to be completely honest with me. How many avatars are there?" I asked. " Seven. Pride, Greed, Envy, Wrath, Lust, Gluttony, and Sloth." He said.

I took a sigh of relief. " So there are still seven lords." I said. " Yeah. But the Avatar of Pride is missing. My brothers and I are all of the other avatars but we haven't found the Avatar of Pride. We have no idea where he or she might be." Levi said. " So he might still be alive. Thank you Levi." I said. I ran out of the House of Lamentation and towards the direction of the Demon King's Castle.

I ran through the doors and found Diavolo. " Diavolo, I need to speak with Barbatos. It's an emergency. Where is he?" I asked. " In his room. But he's dealing with a bit of a problem of his own right now." Diavolo said. i followed him up to Barbatos' room. " What sort of problem?" I asked. " A couple of days ago, someone broke into Barbatos' room. We don't know who but all of his possessions were there. We're trying to figure it out." He said. 

" Lucifer." I thought. Diavolo knocked on Barbatos' bedroom door. " Barbatos? Y/N is here to speak with you. They say it's urgent."  Diavolo said. " Come in." Barbatos said. I walked into his room and Diavolo closed the door. " Nice to see you Y/N. What do you need?" Barbatos asked as he greeted me. " Do you know someone named Lucifer?" I asked. Barbatos paused to think.
" No. I don't believe I do." He said. 

" It's as if I feared. Even Barbatos doesn't know Lucifer. He did it. He changed the past." I thought to myself. " Why do you ask?" Barbatos asked. " There are things that happened only I can remember. I don't know why exactly but it's important." I said. Barbatos looked at me with a confused look. " Let me tell the story from the beginning." I said. 

Time skip...

I told Barbatos everything about Lucifer. How we met, how we fell in love, everything with the war, and what happened after that. After i finished recounting the story, Barbatos held his head tightly. " Are you okay" I asked. " My head! It feels like it's on fire!" He said. He clenched his hair tightly. " Does he remember Lucifer?" I thought to myself. " I...remember." He said. He then sat up and looked at me.

" I remember everything." He said. He then turned his attention to the many doors in his room. 
" Lucifer must've been the one who broke into my room. He used one of my time doors to change the past." Barbatos said. " If that's the case then where is he now?" I asked. Barbatos paused to think. " Levi said that there's still seven avatars. That means Lucifer is here in the Devildom." Barbatos said. 

" Do you have any idea where he might be?" I asked. " Try checking the main area. I'm going to stay here and see what he changed. I'll communicate with you via D.D.D. should I have something to tell you." He said. " Thank you." I said. I ran out of his room and to the center of town. I started looking around but there were too many people. " he'll blend in with the crowd." I thought. I kept looking but found no sign of him.