A Break Pt.2

It was Friday morning before going to work

Clark visited Bruce at Wayne Enterprises. After Bruce's assistant let him he saw a nervous Bruce on signing papers on his desk. "Are you still worried about leaving Gotham" Clark asked, Bruce, smiled as he got up from his chair and kissed Clark. "Yes and no, it is my first time leaving Gotham since I was eighteen and I have a plan to get Lucious hired back" Bruce sighed and turned to look at the papers "and here I thought you'll be relaxed before leaving," Clark said as he wrapped his arms around Bruce, Bruce relaxed into the touch. "I'm just working, isn't that where you're supposed to be at" both men smirked. Bruce turned to face Clark "Well I did tell perry I'm going on a vacation" Clark smiled, Bruce scoffed as he wrapped his arms around Clark's neck

"I bet perry didn't like that, aren't you working on a paper on Lex and Doomsday" Bruce asked "No he didn't and I did finish that paper last week" Clark answered "hmm, are you okay I read that, some people are...questioning superman again" Clark scoffed as he wrapped his arms around Bruce's waist "that's a nice way to put it but yeah I'm alright I dealt with it before...I even fought a certain superhero" Clark smiled "yeah that was my fault I never understood why you forgave me...let alone be with me" Bruce said, Clark kissed him "because all you saw was an alien until you foun-" Clark got cutt off "found out you were Clark kent I know, I know" Both men smiled and kissed. The kiss was sloppy at first but they were in sync, Bruce moaned into the kiss Clark pulled away before he got hard. Then he heard explosions going off in Metropolis, "I have to go" Clark said, Bruce nodded and went back to signing papers.

9 PM

It was nine he patrolled Gotham for one last time before leaving he looked over the city he was born, he loved Gotham probably too much he should've taken a break over the years.
He was mad at himself it took someone else to convince him to go. Bruce was all packed, Alfred put his luggage in the car but Bruce was busy testing and lecturing his kids downstairs in the Batcave.
"If Bane comes-" Bruce started "if he comes we know his weak point is the venom tubes" Tim reassured Bruce "Riddler has been attacking Gotham recently, what are you going to do if-" Damian cut off Bruce "Are you forgetting that that Ra's also had me read, I know riddles and we'll have Alfred on comms at all time" Damian stated, Bruce was going to speak again but Alfred came in "Master Bruce! I think that's enough, Master Kent is waiting upstairs" Bruce sighed as he looked at his sons and did something unexpected "Bruce is hugging us" Tim and Damian hugged back. "Be careful, if Jason or Dick come let them help" Bruce whispered and let go and went upstairs.

Clark turned around he knew from looking at Bruce's eyes he was crying. Bruce hugged Clark, he kissed Bruce's head and they got to the car. When they go to the airport Clark didn't expect to arrive at a private airport let alone a private jet. They sat down next to each other, "you didn't have to do this we could've taken a normal plane" Clark said "I should tell you that I can't do public airports I don't know why" Bruce told Clark "You mind if I ask when was last time you were in a public airport" Clark asked "I was probably five when we entered my hands were sweating, my breathing was getting harder...by the time we got to our seats I was having panic attacks, My parents calmed me down but since then I haven't gone to a public airport" Bruce told Clark, he held Bruce's hand "you may not have your parents but you have me" Both men smiled and kissed.

Time Skip..

It's been five hours since the plane took off Bruce woke up he saw Clark watching the classic movie Lion King. Bruce chuckled "oh you're awake," Clark said "are we there yet," Bruce asked "No only four more hours," Clark said, Bruce sighed "you could've just flown us, You Are Superman." Bruce whispered the last statement so the staff was near "I am but I wanted you to have the full ex-". Clark got cut off "experience, I know, I know." Bruce smiled "you never did tell me where we are going," Bruce asked
"hmm...should I tell you now or when we get there" Clark wondered "Whatever" Bruce mumbled, he took his seatbelt off and held Clark's hand to drag him off his seat "Join me in the bathroom" Bruce teased "Bruce! We can't" Clark protested but he still got dragged out of his seat. Clark was reluctant but when Bruce kissed him he couldn't resist anymore he kissed back. Clark pulled back and started kissing Bruce's neck but also his lips, soft moans came out from Bruce. They continued as they took off their clothes, Clark lifted the other man to the sink counter he continued going further down until he reached Bruce's chest he licked and kissed. Then Both men pulled out their members, Clark started to rub them together Bruce's gripped Clark's shoulders as Clark was going faster. Bruce's moans started to get louder Clark had to silence the him with his hand. After they both cummed, they kissed and got cleaned up.
"What is the name of the city or country you're taking me to" Bruce's voice sounded serious, Clark knew he couldn't hold off any longer Bruce hates it when he doesn't know all the facts and details about someone or someplace.

"ok, ok" Clark reassured him as they got dressed "Were going to...Italy," Clark said Bruce's annoyed face turn into a smile "really, Wow" Bruce said "That's it I thought you would have more of an excited reaction" Clark pouted "this is me, excited," Bruce said, Clark titled his head in doubt, Bruce grabbed his shirt as he kissed him. "Clark kent, I'm very excited to go to Italy with you" Bruce tried again "hmm, okay," Clark said with a smile "how about another kiss," Clark asked, Bruce chuckled but he gave another one.
He pulled away before it turned to a makeout session "let's continue that movie you were watching" Bruce said, Clark nodded agreeing with Bruce. Thirty minutes back into the movie Clark fell asleep, it was a perfect time to call the boys. "Hello, didn't you promise to a certain someone you wouldn't call us" Tim joked but he was right "I know I know but I wanted to check in...is everything alright," Bruce asked "Yup, dick is here and like you said we let him help us," Tim told him, Bruce sighed "Well if you need anything-" Bruce started but got cut off "We will not call you because your not supposed to be in Gotham, if its major we will call the league" Tim said "Fine, Bye," Bruce said so did Tim.

Time Skip...
3 PM

When they got to Italy they found a hotel and settled in. It was daytime Clark convinced Bruce to go to the beach, they put on their swimming shorts and left.
Both men put sunscreen on, Clark wasn't going to but Bruce kept lecturing him, he gave in and put sunscreen on. Clark dragged Bruce to the water whenever Clark got bored. They were close to having sex in the water but they didn't. After a couple of hours he could tell Bruce wanted to leave so they did. They showered and had sex.

6 PM

Clark took Bruce to a local pasta restaurant, they both loved it then he took Bruce to look at some flowers.
He was busy looking at flowers that Clark slipped away to get him flowers he was nervous because he wasn't sure what to get him but also wasn't sure if Bruce liked flowers. Clark was done shopping, Clark was a few feet away from Bruce he called out his name and Bruce turned around to a smiling but nervous Clark then he saw him pull out a small bouquet of Red Chrysanthemums "I got you some flowers" Clark nervously said, Clark stepped closer to Bruce.
Bruce was in shock he was normally the one that bought flowers he grabbed the flowers, he looked at them and looked at Clark "Thank you" Bruce pulled him to a kiss "y-you like them" Clark said he cleared his throat to try to shake off the nerves "Yes I do...I love them" Bruce kissed him again Clark kissed back. "How about we buy a small vase and head back to the hotel" Bruce whispered but also winked. Clark just nodded yes he was still nervous but they had a long and amazing night.

The End

*Please recommend or request any ideas*