Undercover Pt.2

Bruce hid his smile he knew Clark was listening

Bruce hid his smile he knew Clark was listening. "What I think of superman at first I thought he was going to destroy but Batman took me to meet him I thought he was a dangerous alien trying to kill us but after I found out his intentions and how he carried them out...I think Superman is amazing" Clark blushed "huh? you met with him, wasn't that dangerous he's an alien sooner or later he will kill us" as soon as Lex said that Bruce wanted to punch him but Lex would never change his mind "Well that's your opinion" Lex sighed "The money is for something else...a weapon to weaken...The Justice League." Lex paused to see how Bruce's reaction was. he isn't surprised? Bruce smirked "I knew it" Bruce sighed "it's no mystery that you hate them but don't worry I won't tell any one but more importantly I won't stop you that's too dangerous and risky for me" Lex scoffed "ha! I guess I finally found your limit" Bruce and Lex finished their whiskey

"Mhm...that was good" Bruce was going to say goodbye but Lex spoke "Honestly I was surprised we didn't get married, we always talked about it we were crazy in love before superman showed up" Bruce sighed he rubbed his forehead in frustration oh no Clark heard this for sure, Clark froze from where he was listening from. "oh yeah i almost forgot all about that, that was a long time ago..before I met Clark" Bruce said it was directed for Clark to hear. "So do you really love him, or can I make a move" the moment Clark heard that he moved quickly. Lex stroked Bruce's hair and was going to kiss him but Bruce stopped him and pushed him away. Clark paused to hear Bruce's response "Yes I do love him" Clark knocked "Excuse me, but Bruce you ready to go home" Bruce smirked and nodded yes. "it was nice seeing you, Lex" Bruce and Clark exited the party. The drive to go back to the mansion was silent, Bruce worried he would be sleeping in the couch tonight. "so you were madly in love with Lex, were you," Clark said, Bruce rolled his eyes "It was a long time ago, looking back I don't think if I ever was in love with him," Bruce said "Okay" Clark crossed his arms Bruce glared at him "really Clark, you seriously can't be jealous of him, it's Lex" Clark faced Bruce "Exactly he's my nemesis but I'm more upset you didn't tell me after we got married" Bruce sighed "so I have to tell you everything I do," Bruce said "no but you should've at least told me about this" Clark snapped back. "Fine, I will tell you everything from now on...I'm...sorry" Clark smiled he didn't expect Bruce to apologize he really does love me.

"Damn that smile" Clark was leaning for a kiss but Bruce tried to push his face away Clark grabbed his wrist and kissed Bruce, Bruce gave in and wrapped his hands around Clark's neck. Bruce shifted to lie on the car. Both pulled away panting for air, "We can do this at the house" Bruce suggested "but I can start here" Clark began to lick and kiss Bruce's neck. little moans came out, With Clark Bruce's neck and chest were always sensitive, Clark took off his coat, tie, and shoes. Bruce did the same, Clark quickly unbuttoned his shirt he did the same with Bruce, Clark kissed the other man's chest, Bruce moaned, Clark kissed all the way down until he reached his waist. He kissed Bruce as they both felt their members get hard. "Master Waynes, we are here," Alfred said pulling out his earplugs. Clark opened the door and flew to the bedroom. Alfred got out and picked up the clothes the men left in the car. Bruce is going to have a hard time walking in the morning or so Alfred thought.

10 AM
The Next Morning

Bruce woke up in his lake house, He kept forgetting the mansion is still under construction. He took a shower after he was done, he put on a white robe he went to the kitchen he saw Clark preparing coffee he smirked. He got a pan out, put oil in the pan and started making eggs Bruce favorite was poached eggs with Toast. Clark helped with the toast, in the past Bruce tried to teach to Clark how to poach eggs but every time he failed. a couple minutes passed by the eggs were finished. Bruce sat down and read the newspaper. Clark sat down with both coffees for them. Clark opened up his laptop to search the name they got "is there anything about him" Bruce asked. "His name is axel granite, his actually not a politician but a doctor" Bruce grabbed his laptop and looked at the picture. "Bruce?" Clark asked. Bruce responded, " I know him so do you" Clark was confused "This doctor a long time ago took your blood to create...Conner" Clark remembered now.

After they ate Clark had to go to work Bruce needed to inform the league and find out which abandoned warehouse lex was using to hide the supplies. Bruce was buried in his thoughts he didn't realize Clark was messaging his legs, "What are you doing" Bruce's face turned a bit pink "I'm glad I can still make you blush, and I'm massaging your legs I can't believe I haven't noticed how stiff they are" that made Bruce chuckle, Clark stopped and looked at Bruce "What" Bruce asked, Clark points at his pants "No, I don't think my back can take anymore" Bruce got up and places his plate on sink, Clark grabbed him from the back and placed him on the counter he caressed his waist he kissed Bruce and pulled back. "Please Bruce" Clark used one thing Bruce couldn't resist. Bruce looked at him Damn those puppy eyes "fine" Bruce said, Clark smashed his lips with Bruce. He began to kiss and suck Bruce neck little moans came out. Bruce subtly loosened his robe revealing his hard member filled with pre-cum "Clark" Bruce whispered, "Put it in already" at that Clark took his member and thrusted in other man's hole, Clark thrusted in and out as he sucked Bruce's nipples, Bruce's moans were louder "M-more Clark" Clark grabbed Bruce, Bruce wrapped his legs around Clark, Clark continued Bruce's hole loosened Clark thrusted in deeper and harder. Clark can get turned on from Bruce in many (easy) ways, but he gets more aroused when he hears Bruce's moans. a couple minutes then skin started to slap each other Bruce holding on to Clark then at the same time Both of them cummed.

"Take me to the shower" Bruce whispered unable to move again. Clark flew them to the shower, and they did it again. Alfred was right Bruce is going to have a hard time walking today.

The End