Superbat - A Conversation Pt.2

After Clark was done working Perry assigned him with more work, he had to get a interview from Bruce Wayne and how he's going to handle Gotham after the bombings. He dreaded this, he was worried he was going to push Bruce too much and Bruce will be closed off from Clark. After he patrolled Metropolis, he went to bed.

The Next Day

He woke up, he walked to his favorite coffee place and got coffee, he went to an alley and flew up and patrolled one last time, then he headed to Gotham. When he got to the mansion he saw Jason and Dick walk out he smiled but also worried he scanned Dick and Jason thankfully they didn't have any bruises or broken bones. "Hey, how's it going" Jason and Dick just looked at him up and down "Good" Both said then got in their car and drove away. Bruce sighed, Clark was confused, Bruce stepped outside and gripped Clark's hand then they walked to the garden. "Did I say something wrong" Clark asked as they were holding hands and entered in the garden. Bruce smirked "No, We sorted things out but they think we won't work out....you know since we're opposites" Clark frowned, Bruce chuckled "Hey" Bruce said as he grabbed Clark's hands and wrapped them around his waist and Bruce put his hands on Clark's shoulders "We might be opposites but...I believe we can work this out" as soon as he said that Bruce cringed, it made Clark chuckle. He kissed Bruce's head, "so I know you didn't come all to Gotham to talk about Jason and Dick" Bruce asked Clark, Clark began unwrap his arms from Bruce waist and started to stroke his hair Jesus Christ why is he so cute right now. "Clark stop stalling" Bruce's voice immediately changed, Clark sighed "Perry wants me to write an article about the bomb in Gotham and how you're going to handle it" Bruce smirked "now that wasn't that hard, Clark I admit i push people away if they ask questions but with you, its different" Bruce said, Clark holds Bruce tight and hides his head on Bruce's shoulder. Bruce hugs Clark back, Bruce pulls Clark away and presses his lips against Clark's, Clark kisses Bruce back this time the kiss was gentle and passionate both pulled away. "I would love to help you with the article" Both chuckled. Clark took a look at the garden, he spotted vegetable plants it reminded him of Smallville. Both of them walked to them, "I didn't know you planted vegetables" Clark smiled, he never saw Clark this happy. "I didn't Alfred did but I did help water the plants" Clark chuckled, before Bruce knew it Clark pulled him to a kiss, Bruce gripped Clark's shirt he wasn't expecting  another kiss from Clark, this time it was a full on makeout scene then He realized Clark got turned on from taking a look at the plants. He never saw Clark like this he likes it, Bruce and Clark finally were in sync. Bruce pulled away and whispered let's go to my bedroom. Clark immediately flew to the bedroom.

One Hour Later

When Alfred was done gardening he found Clark's bag, he grabbed it, he went inside and headed to Bruce's bedroom he heard moans it was clearly Bruce he dropped the bag near the door and continued gardening as if nothing happened.

Few minutes later

Bruce and Clark took a shower together and did it again. After they were done getting ready, Clark opened the door and found his bag by the door. He immediately grabbed it, he's face was all red "I think we should skip breakfast" Bruce told Clark. Bruce grabbed his hand and they got in the car. This was the first time he saw Bruce driving a car besides his Batmobile and Batplane. "So I'm going to ask some questions when we get to Wayne Enterpris-" Clark was surprised, Bruce pulled over to a coffee shop, "Do you want to be in a Wayne controversy or be in articles all over Gotham maybe even in Metropolis" Bruce smirked "Good point" Clark gave Bruce a quick kiss and stepped out.

4 PM

Bruce has been signing papers all day for his company and he had 3 meetings already he was exhausted but that didn't stop him from getting interviewed by Clark. When Clark got in he only saw Bruce in a couch, no guards, no assistants, no board members. Just Bruce. Clark Sat down and started questioning him. "On the record, How have you handled Gotham ever since the bombings" Clark asked " Well I just recently signed papers to but three hospitals and right now Wayne Enterprises have delivered multiple Machines,, Medicine, and supplies to help patients" Bruce answered, Clark wasn't surprised but still he could how fast Bruce could work, he really does love this city. "Have you talked to Batman recently, you mentioned in the past that you and him are partners in crime" he knew Bruce hated the words partners in crime. "I haven't talked to him but it's probably because he really busy patrolling the city blocks that were destroyed. "Off the record, how are you doing" Clark asked, Bruce gave Clark really face. He knew Clark wasn't going to leave until Bruce answered. "I'm doing okay, I still have a city to recover, to take care of" Clark got up and sat next to Bruce, Bruce chuckled, Bruce cupped Clark's face "Clark, of course I feel bad if I have found Joker earlier this wouldn't happen but I know it wasn't my fault, I swear I'm okay, Clark" Clark smiled. Both got up, "so I was thinking after you save Gotham again, we can watch a movie at your house" Clark asked Bruce, Bruce just grunted mhm,Clark smiled. "I'll think about it" Bruce smirked. Clark left and headed back to Metropolis.

To be continued...