Superbat - A Conversation Pt.3

it's been months since Joker's attack 3 blocks were recovered from the attack the other block was currently in construction, Bruce would go over there to check how things were progressing, construction was almost done, and for the first time since the attack, he felt relived Gotham was almost done recovering.

Thursday Night

Joker was put behind bars last night but He's been tracking recent murders, there were five people who were murdered. three were goons for Joker and two of them were goons for Black Mask, Bruce's guess someone from his past was trying to find him and it was not to reminiscence the past. he thought of who would it be but Bruce is forty now and he's been Batman for 20 and Bruce Wayne for 40 years. He found out where they were killed, it was the same alleyway Bruce's parents were murdered.

After he found out, he was committed who was trying to find him. The victims had sword slashes, their faces were beaten almost to death, and their faces were covered in blood, all the victims had multiple broken ribs as well. Clark walked into the Batcave, Bruce didn't hear him. He was busy looking over the files to see what else he missed. "Hey," Clark said hoping to hear an answer but all he heard Hmm, Which was a regular response for Bruce. Before he spoke again he looked at the screen, Bruce looked over his parent's death again. "Bruce, What's going on" Clark's tone was serious. Bruce got up from the chair, turned around, and leaned on the table where the bat computer was on. "Someone is murdering people, sword slashings, face beaten, Broken ribs. Why. My guess is he/she is trying to find me" Clark understood now "Are they trying to find Batman or Bruce Wayne" Clark asked and walked closer to Bruce. "I don't know maybe both?" Bruce sighed he pulled Clark closer and buried his face on the other man's shoulder, Clark smirked and hugged Bruce.

He lifted Bruce's head up and took off his mask. Jesus Christ he looks...beautiful "Is there anything else you need to find?" Clark asked, Bruce nodded no "Well you need to shower, so do I" The last part of that sentence was more of a question. Bruce nodded yes. Clark quickly swept Bruce away to the shower, Bruce took off his suit and Clark did the same. He turned on the water, When Clark got in he pressed his lips against his, as he kissed Bruce, his hands were everywhere which made Bruce moan after that, Bruce pulled away went down on his knees and started stroking Clark's cock, he heard little moans from Clark, Bruce started to lick tip first then he started to take it in, Clark gasped first but then gave little moans which grew louder when Bruce went faster. Clark was close that's when Bruce stopped. It was Clark's turn. Clark licked his two fingers and took some of the precum that was leaking from his cock. Clark turned Bruce to the wall pressed his hole and starting rubbing first then slowly pressed his fingers in the hole. Bruce groaned, it hurt but it felt good, Clark progressed, he was slowly thrusting his fingers hearing little moans from Bruce, he kissed Bruce's neck as he went faster Bruce moans grew louder. Clark kept going, hearing Bruce's moans he wanted more while he was fingering Bruce he started to stroke the other man's cock, he finally saw precum, Clark took his fingers out and stopped stroking Bruce cock, he kissed Bruce both of them moaned into it. "I'm going to put it in now" Clark said but he was waiting for a response, Bruce turned around and wrapped his arms around Clark and nodded yes Bruce was blushing...that's a first Clark lifted a leg up and slowly put it in, he went all the way in. Both moaned, Clark let it sit there for a second, Bruce hides his face on the others man neck, Clark always let his cock sit for seconds, Bruce was not used to it, he was usually the one penetrating someone not the other way around but he didn't know he liked it until Clark. Clark started to move slowly, then he moved faster, both of them moaned "f-faster, h-harder clark" Bruce whispered into his ears, something awoke in Clark he grabbed both Bruce legs and held them up, Bruce locked his legs around Clark and Clark to thrust harder and faster. Skin started to slap each other. Bruce moaned louder then Clark hit the spot he was deep inside Bruce, Bruce came and put his head on Clark's shoulder. Clark looked at Bruce he wanted more and Clark was close too. Clark immediately moved but this time he went fast and hard, this time both moaned, skin slapping each other again. They both cummed. Clark pulled it out of his hole.

"Can you stand" Clark asked, all he got was a nod that yes he could stand. He pulled Clark to a kiss "how about we shower now" Bruce told Clark "now you're talking just a minute ago your face was all pink" Clark smiled, Bruce gave him a look and turned around to wet his hair he grabbed the bottle that had shampoo and conditioner. Clark snatched it from his hand and gave a quick kiss on the side of his face. Bruce smirked, After they we done with Bruce, Bruce did the same to Clark. Then they scrubbed their body's, when Clark was rinsing off he felt a balls of bubbly soap being thrown at him, he didn't think the dark knight knew how to have fun but right now he wasn't Batman he was Brucie. Clark slowly turned around, Bruce had a look on his face oh shit Clark grabbed Bruce swinging him where the water will hit the soap away from Bruce's body, Bruce turned away from Clark to get all the soap rinsed "I thought I was a goner" Bruce said as the water hit his face. Both of them chuckled, Clark hugged him from behind "and here I thought the dark knight didn't know how to have fun" Bruce immediately shot him a look "I know how to have fun" Clark gave him a look really Bruce really "how is sex and gala parties not fun" Bruce replied "those galas are for charity's and sex is fun but I would like to have fun without sex" Bruce shrugged which made Clark chuckle. Clark stepped out he dried himself and got dressed into comfortable clothes, Bruce did the same. Clark was sitting on the bed waiting for Bruce. After Bruce was done he walked to Clark and put his hands on the others man shoulders giving him a small massage. Bruce started at Clark "your worried about the mysterious murderer" Bruce sighed he sat down on his lap both legs resting on Clark's thighs. "Isn't this the first time someone is actually trying to find you, what if-" Clark was interrupted by Bruce "Did you forget that I formed a team to save you, the same team you and I included beat steppenwolf and I also know 100 plus martial art techniques" Bruce didn't like to be underestimated "I know I'm sorry, if you need help you'll call" Clark said "it's okay and exactly, I'll call for help"

Bruce got up "how about that movie" Clark shot up from bed "you remembered" Clark asked "it may be have been months but yes" Both smiled and kissed. they went downstairs, picked an action movie that had a little bit of romance. Bruce and Clark sit by each other for the first half of the movie then, Bruce moves then they started cuddling, there was a unrealistic scenes in the movie that bothered Bruce his shoulder should be broken, that's a bad landing he can brake his ankles. Clark smirked he was unbothered this was just Bruce being Bruce, he had to remind him it was a movie which made Bruce not complain anymore, Bruce cringed at some of the romance scenes, Clark almost cried at one point. The movie was almost over they both were getting tired. Clark glanced at Bruce, his beauty never failed to impress Clark. A few minutes later, the movie was over, Clark's eyes were tired.

He looked over to Bruce and he was asleep. Clark is a lucky man. He carefully stood up holding Bruce then he carefully swept him up and flew him to the bedroom. Clark opened the blanket carefully placed Bruce on the bed, he walked to the other side then he got in too, placed his arm around Bruce he gave a quick kiss on his forehead, Bruce moved to only sleep on Clark's chest. Clark smiled then closed his eyes.

The End