Chapter Fourteen - After The Battle

My ears rang. My vision and hearing was slowly coming back. I judged up. There was the sent of fire. I sprinted out. Running only to see Grover before the council. I spoke. "He speaks the truth." My voice was horse. Not long after Dionysus appeared. Helping Grover. Before he turned to me.
"Your father demands that you return to his domain right now." I went to protest. But he spoke. "Your father. Demands. That you. His only daughter. Return to Atlantis." I stared at him. Before I sighed. Then reluctantly I turned around and went back to the sea. Limping as I went to the sea. There was were Tyson and Briars waiting for me.
"Ready to go." They nodded. Then the three of us dived into the water. Swimming to the land of Atlantis.

I sat before my father. He passed. Walking from side to side. Passing before me. Triton sat next to me. Treating my still wounded shoulder. My leg had finally healed. But my shoulder and the cut in my face would not heal. Amphitrite sat behind us. "You fought Compai." Here we go again.
"Yes."
"Your freed a hundred handed one."
"Yes."
"He follows you as his leader now."
"Yes."
"You meet my father. Your grandfather."
"Yes."
"You couldn't summon your armor, or helmet, or weapons."
"Yes." As he spoke his sentence he sounded panicked.
"You threw your shoes at him then you threw your friends brush at him and escaped."
"Yes." He stopped and stared at me.
"You could have died Rhea." Both my step mother and half brother winced and chocked at that. He moved. And stared at me. Standing before me. His hand moved. Gripping my shoulders. "Rhea-Rose. The moment I can. The moment I'm able. I will turn you into a god. Weather you want to or not." I froze. My eye going wide as I stared at my father.
"W-what?"
"You heard me."
"B-but I-I didn't... I don't want to- dad... I-I don't want to be..." My whole body shook as I stared at my father. Pain and sadness flashed in his eyes before he steeled.
"I don't care. You will become Immortal." His hand tightened on my shoulder. He stared into my eyes. My hands moved. I wasn't thinking straight. My hands moved pushing my fathers hands off of my shoulders before I swam away as fast as I could.

I glared as I packed my stuff. Triton came into my room. He froze. "Rhea. We're are you going."
"Camp... or Paul's. I'm not sure yet. All I know is that I'm staying at one of those two places for the rest of the year. I need time away from him." Triton flinched at that.
"Rhea. We just want you to be safe." I stopped. And slowly I turned to my half brother. I didn't hide the pain or the betrayal or the disbelief in my eyes. I allowed the tears to fall. I stared at him. Then I spoke.
"We..." I didn't think twice. I moved. Locking the suitcase and I swam away. I didn't look back. I was to hurt. To betrayed to look back. But. I was still loyal to my father.

I sat down with Paul and Estella. Estella was now three. It was my birthday. And in the house with me was Paul, Estella, Claris, Charles, Silvia, Alexander, Ethan, Tyson, Briars, Nico, and Grover where here with us. We were enjoying ourselves hanging out and laughing. I sat on the floor as I played with Estella. She giggled as I played with her. Tickling and messing around with her. She squealed and giggled and laughed. Until there was a nock. I froze fir but a milli second. Before I continued to play with my Ella. I moved. Tickling her. The door opened and my father walked in.

I knew my father stood behind me. I didn't look back at him. No I continued to play with my Ella. Then she looked up and saw my father. "Rye-rye, who that?" I sighed. Annoyed at my father. But I smiled at Ella.
"My father Ella." She looked up ti my father. Then to me. "Rye-rye daddy?" My brown twitched.
"Yes." Was all I said. I let her stood up. She had moms black hair and my moms ocean blue eyes. She still held my hand as she looked at my dad. I turned around. Looking up at my father. Estella sat in my lap and pulled my arms around her giggling. I tightened my grip on her.
"Rhea." I didn't answer. I just glared up at him. He sighed. "I'm trying to protect you." I still didn't answer him. I just stared at him. "Please Rhea-"
"Seventeen. Please. At least give me that small mercy." He flinched. Then he looked me in the eyes.
"If you swear on the river Styx." I looked my father dead in the eyes. My heart broke as I uttered theses words. Hopefully I would die before then.
"I swear on the river Styx that I will become a goddess when I am at the age of seventeen." Lightning stroke over head. Then my dad spoke.
"I swear not to turn Rhea into a goddess until she is of the age of seventeen." Again lightning stroke over head. I held my half sister closer to my chest. "Will you be returning ti Atlantis."
"No. I have to ready the camper for war. I also have to train Ethan and Nico. I promised them I would. Can you give them permission to stay in cabin three." He nodded. Sadness in his eyes.
"Yes. I give your two friend's permission to stay in the third cabin." I nodded to him.
"Thank you father." Dad patted my head before leaving. I looked to Ella. Then to my friends. Before we continue what we were doing. I was happy they didn't question. It made me feel much much better.