Chapter 16 Fleeting Dream

Depuis le début

Yolant: I don't think we would have made it out if it wasn't for Nhazul and Shinn. Taking out those enemy ships like that.

Meyrin: It's just like against that Alliance fleet when we were in Orb, you remember? They've been utterly amazing, lately. And the way Shinn always yelling commands, like when he orders the launch of one of the Silhouette Flyers.

Vino: Wow...

Meyrin: They're like some kind of super aces or something. It's pretty incredible.

Lunamaria: Meyrin?

The three looked over and noticed Lunamaria walking up to them.

Meyrin: Sis! Are you feeling better?

Lunamaria just looked at Meyrin annoyed.

Lunamaria: What do you mean "are you feeling better?" I can't believe you

Lunamaria: What do you mean "are you feeling better?" I can't believe you. I was shot and blown up for crying out loud, and you never came to see me.

Meyrin: But that's because was on duty the whole time.

Lunamaria just rolled her eyes.

Lunamaria:Never mind. I was wondering about Athrun. Do you know how he's doing?

Meyrin: What do you mean?

Lunamaria: I had no idea the Saviour would be trashed this badly. It's pretty unbelievable...

Vino: I still can't believe it went down so easily. Still, he's not hurt or anything. He's unharmed.

Yolant: It's kind of hard to accept that a member of FAITH would lose so badly, but then again it was the Freedom, that thing's one of the most powerful mobile suits ever, after all.

At that moment, Nhazul and Shinn had entered, which Meyrin had noticed.

Meyrin: Nhazul, Shinn.

Nhazul was quick to notice that Lunamaria was up and moving around.

Nhazul: Didn't know you were up and about. How are you feeling?

Lunamaria: Yeah. They did a real number on me, but I'm fine. What about Athrun - d'you know how he's doing?

Nhazul: No, haven't seen him since the battle.

Shinn: The Freedom trashed him pretty bad and took him apart.

Everyone then turned towards Shinn.