7

Scott slowly tried to sit up making Allison hand immediately move to her bow making Scott hold out a pleading hand, "Just

Scott slowly tried to sit up making Allison hand immediately move to her bow making Scott hold out a pleading hand, "Just... hold on. Please." He grunted out in pain as he grabbed his wallet from his back pocket before sliding across the floor hitting Allison's boot, "It's my license."

Allison cautiously picked up the wallet opening it and pulling out a old photo as Scott watched her, "It was at the ice rink. The other pictures didn't come out so I tore that one off for you. After you died, your father gave that to me."

Allison eyes slowly closed as her eyebrow furrowed when she spoke, "Lydia was there."

"And Stiles. Remember the winter formal?" Scott looked at his first love with slight hope she may remember.

"I went with my friends, Jackson and Lydia. I don't remember anybody else." Allison slowly said, not seeming fully confident with her answer.

"I was there. And I found you inside, and we danced." Scott helplessly and frantically looked at her as he spoke.

Allison snapped the wallet close throwing it next to her, "I don't remember any of that."

"We kissed. And that was the first time I told you that I loved you." Scott softy said as he held his injured side in pain.

Allison head slightly twichted at his words she turned her head away her eyes fluttering as she saw the memory in her head "Why did you do that? Because I love you."

"When you broke up with me, I said I knew we were gonna be together. And you told me... "There's no such thing as fate." Do you remember what I told you back?" Scott looked at her hopeful as he grunted in pain again.

Allison turned her head back to him as she breathed out either in awe or shock, "There's no such thing as a werewolf." The words made Scott sigh in relief seeing a part of the girl that once loved him back, Allison quickly stood up walking slightly towards him but stopping a few steps from him, "Tell me the rest."

"I can't, because I'm going to die if you don't help me." Scott grunted out in pain.

Allison took a breath before speaking determinedly, "What do I have to do?"

"Wolfsbane only responds to fire. You've got to burn it out." Scott informed her.

::::

The Nogitsune walked up the stairs, his voice raspy and breathless as he used his hands as a guide on the steps, "A man looks at a photograph of another man. He says, "Brothers and sisters have I none. But this man's father is my father's son." Who is the man in the photograph?" The Nogitsune walked right to Derek staring at him.

"My son." Derek glared back at the Nogitsune his protectiveness of his son coming out.

"Ah." The Nogitsune breathed out before turning around and walking slowly to Eli, who grimaced at him.