6

Peter sniffed the ground around the lookout point, "There's blood

Peter sniffed the ground around the lookout point, "There's blood... all around here, and a lot."

"If she managed to cut him with her ring dagger then he's in trouble. They're laced with wolfsbane." Argent informed Melissa.

"How long does he have?" Melissa looked concerned as she asked for an answer.

"Six, eight hours at most." Argent grimly replied.

::::

Lydia kneeled down picking the dirt in her hands as Raven stood right next to her, "These rapid burns... There is something systematic about it." Lydia stood up with a hand from Raven.

"Is she gonna keep talking like this?" Malia complained to Jackson.

"I stopped listening six hours ago." Jackson snarked back.

"All right. I'm sorry. I'm not gonna spend the rest of the day walking through the woods, trying to catch a pyromaniac."  Malia complained again walking towards Jordan.

"Do you have a better plan?" Jackson sassed.

"We already know what kills the Oni." Mali deadpanned.

"Silver." Jordan pipped in.

"You with me?" Malia pointed towards Jordan.

"Go. Get all the silver you can." Lydia sternly replied.

"And if you find the Oni, don't fight them, kill them." Raven sternly finished crossing her hands over her chest. Malia and Jordan left the woods leaving the other three.

"Your not going with them." Lydia softly asked her daughter, Lydia knows that's is not the time to be happy but this is the most time Raven has spent with her in years so she couldn't help but be slightly happy.

"No i've got silver already." Raven shook her head gesturing to her bow in which she hooked across her shoulders and her quiver filled of silver tip arrows. Lydia nodded in realization.

Lydia looked at her daughter intently feeling as if it was yesterday Raven was born. Lydia didn't think it was possible to love someone so much till she held her little bird for the first time.

Lydia watched as Raven gently touched the necklace that hung in her neck, it was a little E. And how delicately Raven touched it between her finger tips
seemingly to be in her own mind. Lydia has a idea where the necklace was from if it had anything ti do with the initial on the necklace.

"It's very pretty." Lydia softly spoke up towards her daughter.

Raven froze slightly before continuing to hold her necklace and replying, "Yeah it is, Eli got it for me." And despite being upset Raven couldn't held but smile talking anything about Eli.

Lydia instantly recognized the smile Raven had about Eli, "You care for him?" Lydia's question was more of statement and she had a knowing smile as she asked.