prologue

Raven Allie Martin-Stilinski is the daughter of Lydia Martin and Stiles Stilinski, she wasn't planned her parents had her within the first year of collage making most things more difficult for them but it didn't matter they loved their daughter, t...

Raven Allie Martin-Stilinski is the daughter of Lydia Martin and Stiles Stilinski, she wasn't planned her parents had her within the first year of collage making most things more difficult for them but it didn't matter they loved their daughter, their little bird.

One day when Raven was four the parents started noticing weird things happening around her they took her to Deanton who told them her powers were starting to come just like her mothers. Lydia helped as much as could with her daughter still learning about her powers her self, but it seemed like Raven have most control over sound manipulation, but still was a banshee.

Allison Argent was name most people couldn't forget, it was her who was named Raven's godmother despite not being alive Lydia made a promise to Allison to make her godmother to her first child so Lydia did, Raven always seem to admire the stories she her of aunt ali who she got her middle name from, so Chris taught her how to be a hunter, teaching her everything he taught Allison.

The family of three stayed nearby Beacon Hills, just a few city's over, where Derek Hale had a son named Eli, who was obsessed with Raven only as a toddler, he was always trying to impress her even at a young age, making their parents bet they would end of up together when they are older.

Everything was great with the family of three until Lydia started getting reoccurring dreams of her husband and daughter dying so she fled leaving the two behind heartbroken, despite everything Lydia always called and facetimed her daughter to make sure she was ok even tho Raven kept a cold shoulder to her, Lydia knew her daughter was stubborn just like her father so she knew she wouldn't be forgiven for awhile, Lydia still sent something at least one a week for Raven as well as calling and texting everyday, Lydia sent her from books to clothes anything she thought Raven might want or need.

Stiles threw himself in work not meaning to forget about his daughter but he did, Raven was only 11 when her mom left So Raven decided when she was 14 to go live with her grandfather, wanting to go to high school where her parents did, she immediately became the Queen Bee just like her Mother but she unlike her mother she didn't care about popularity she just wanted to get through school and read, but because of her looks everyone wanted her for that, but not Eli Hale who has been in love with her since they first met, he saw how smart she was and how much she didn't care about popularity but also he knew she understood everything about supernatural.

What happens during the end of junior year for Raven when weird things start happening, people from the past coming back and someone coming back alive, what will happen when she sees her mother again, and will Raven find love in an old friend while trying to stay alive, and will Raven stay alive.