5

Raven hopped out of the car with Eli limping around following her, as she grabbed the gas pump hearing Eli limping over, "You should of stayed in the car

Raven hopped out of the car with Eli limping around following her, as she grabbed the gas pump hearing Eli limping over, "You should of stayed in the car."

"And leave you out here alone no way." Eli protectively replied back grabbing the gas hose from Raven hopping over to the car putting it in. Raven walked behind him resting her head on Eli's shoulder.

"Come on." Eli muttered looking at the gas filling up.

A car began speeding into the parking lot, Raven looked up seeing the car coming right towards them she quickly grabbed Eli helping him limp towards the door, as the other car crashed right into the car. Eli tripped so Raven quickly kneeled down grabbing Eli helping him run to the door, Raven stood protectively around Eli as he tried to open the door.

The women driving the car got out slowly walking towards Raven and Eli, Eli got the lock for the door opening quickly going in and Raven following. Just as the two cars blew up, revealing Allison's face making Raven stumble in shock into Eli so Eli quickly dragged her away from the door.

::::

Hikari and Liam hurried into the police department when Liam stopped Hikari with his arm.

"What do you smell?" Hikari questioned.

Liam slowly looked to a door, "Fear."

"That would be me." Jackson walked in with Lydia making the other two turn towards them.

"You're gonna want to see this." Lydia commented. Jackson and Lydia led the two towards the cell where the dead deputy is.

Hikari kneeled down looking at the body, "He was a kitsune, probably didn't even know it. If the Nogitsune murdered him, then he did it to steal his tails." Jackson mouth slowly dropped at hearing her talk.

"The tails only get him one thing: the Oni." Liam explained to the two.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. I have a tail. No one's planning on stealing my tail, right?" Jackson frantically questioned looking between Liam and Hikari for an answer.

"Will you please shut up?" Lydia sassed looking annoyed, before explaining, "There's more going on and I think it's all connected."

"More what?" Liam looked at Lydia for an answer.

"Well, someone's been setting fires."

::::

"If Allison catches up to Eli and Raven, we might need some real medical attention, not just a blow torch." Melissa looked concerned as she talked to Argent who was walking closer to Peter, who was leaning against a wall.

"I feel like that was aimed at me." Peter muttered looking up at the two.

"Get out of the way or there'll be a gun aimed at you." Argent threatened looking at Peter with a glare.