▪︎10▪︎ | Peace |

Guys thank you for all the support !!!❤️❤️

And WOW 800 reads  !!! HOW ??❤️❤️

I hope we can reach 1k someday ❤️❤️

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

My body was tired and my eyes weren't gonna open soon so I cuddled even harder to the cute boy with piercings which was in my arms.

He smelled like lavender and cigarettes,  I guess he changed his parfume or shampoo.

His naked , sleeping figure looked unusually peaceful. I placed a gentle kiss on his forehead making him flinch from my wet kiss , he hated wet kisses. Everyone did.

He slowly opened his black eyes looking pretty tired since I did fuck him pretty good and shamelesly last night. Niragi tried to close his eyes again but I made him open them by giving more wet anoying kisses.

"Let me sleep~" He bragged. " Hmmm.... Let me think , NO." I held him by the waist putting him on top of my body.

But it was a mistake , he loved sleeping on my or my chest , anywhere on my body he could sleep at.

He hugged my torso putting his head onto my chest trying to find the most comftable position for him to sleep.

After some time he fell back to sleep as usual then I started to play with his black hair since playing with his hair made me fell asleep and made me calm .

It didn't take me long to fall asleep with a huge baby sleeping on my chest.

Somehow he was the only one I could talk about anything without hesitation and weirdly it felt good to have someone like him on my side 24/7 .

Even his existence was making me feel better.

I think I was affecting Niragi the same way he did to me because he used to be a some kind of phsyco.  But now he wasn't all that phsyco self even when someone betrayed beach. He was still crazy sometimes but he was managing to control it which was pretty good for someone like him.

As I was still sleeping with Niragi someone banged onto the door shouting to us.

"NIRAGI, CHISHIYA  COME TO THE MEETING ROOM RIGHT NOW !!" It was Ann , but what was so urgent right now , did someone die ?

I gently squeezed Niragis ass earning a unexpected loud moan from him.

"Suprise meeting time love ♡" We both got up and I gave him my clothes  then we went to the meeting room.

What was happening ?

I opened the big wooden door of our meeting to find the most unexpected thing ever.

How did this happen !!??
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎

Dont forget to vote for this chapter ♡♡♡♡