▪︎4▪︎ | Truth or Dare |

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

The sun was already up , brightning the whole room . My eyes were half closed then there was a loud knock on the door waking Niragi up and making my eyes open wide.

It was Last Boss , he was informing Niragi about todays game night since his vise was almost finished.

After like an hour I was helping Niragi get ready for the game. God , I was so damn scared. What if something happens to him...

Niragi gently kissed my forehead still not kissing my lips as he was leaving. "Wait...." I said making Niragi stop from leaving the room. He lifted his brow looking at me confused then I spoke " I am gonna come with you..."

Niragi still looked confused but then " I don't want you getting hurt little one ♡" He said teasingly thinking that I was joking but no.

"Isaid I am comming Niragi " I took my bag and grabbed Niragis wrist dragging him towards the cars that were waiting for people to come.

"Chishiya are you sure ??" "Yes" .Niragi kissed my forehead again and we hopped into the car waiting for the other participants.

This time there wasn't much people so there was 2 people from beach per game.

The game I was plaing with Niragi was 3 hearts. Scary.

It was a 'Truth or Dare ' game to our luck.

We waited for a few minuets then the game started .

10 participants

Game Start !

▪︎♥️▪︎♥️▪︎♥️▪︎

My first question was kinda personal .

Would you take a bullet for him ?

Game was acting like Kuina....

"Yes"

I knew what the game meant by saying him.

Then finally it was time for Niragis question.

How many times have you fucked with someone?

Yep definitely, this game was acting like Kuina.

"Lost the count..."

WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT !! I almost choked myself hearing his answer.

▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎

As the game continued and people picked truth over dare , the game started to get hard and personal.

Now it was Niragis turn and he needed to pick truth. Whick Niragi didn't like picking truth it felt like he was hiding something..

Has your stepdad touched you unappropately when you were a kid ?

This was way too personal.....

I saw Niragi froze and him shaking in fear.

I never saw him this scared in my life.

The timer was going down as Niragi stayed frozen on his spot still not saying a word.

"Niragi !!! " I shouted making him snap out of his deep memories."Its okay Niragi just tell the truth..."

"Yes , its true....."

Niragis eyes were tearing up....

Game Over .

3 Participants left

I took the card and quickly ran towards Niragi . As I hugged him , his tears started to wet my jacket but I couldn't care less. I continued to hug Niragi until he broke the hug saying that we needed to go back and give the card to Hatter.

We hopped onto the car and started driving.
It was pretty awkward on our way to The Beach since that question affected him so much and now I was the only one to know it.

I went to Hatters room and gave him the card.

After that Niragi was no where to be seen again.

▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎

I went to my room feeling very tired.This time I didn't even change my clothes , I just layed down onto my bed quickly dozing off .

Guys sorry if this chapter was kinda boring , but I just wanted to make a chapter about Niragis past