▪︎1▪︎ | Just Started |

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Chishiyas Pov ■

Its been a week since me and Kuina joined The Beach.Theyve been watching us since then.I know they didn t trust me and neither did I.

When I first came here Hatter warned me about Aguni the captain of the militans.

He said that Aguni was a danger to the Beach but in real he wasnt.

They were friends, Hatter was protecting Aguni.

I figured this out in my 3rd day here.But thus wasnt enough for me to become an important member.If I have blackmailed any of them Id get killed in seconds by The Last Boss or Niragi Suguru.I needed to be very extra carefull.

While I was getting these informations , Kuina was getting close with Ann.

Way too close.

My vise was almost done so I needed play one of those stupid games.

It was already 8pm so the people were gathering around already.
I went towards the crowd to see .....

Niragi Suguru.

Aguni have placed him there so there wouldnt be chaos in the crowd but that boy Niragi was the chaos himself.

Gladly he wasnt playing.

■ Time Skip ■

In the game , atleast 16 people have died.

I took the card placing it into my left pocket before leaving the place.

I sat onto the sidewalk waiting for the remaining people to come.

"You survived , how anoying ."Niragi came and almost ruined my mood. Almost.

I got into his crappy old car still wanting to punch his face.

That bitch was so anoying along with that riffle of his.

We drove back yo the Beach with only 7 people left .

I went to my room to change because I didnt want my white hoodie to get dirty ♡

I changed to a white shirt swimsuit and flip flops.

I didn't really liked my chest to be seen.
<Insecure Chishiya ♡♡♡>

The party has already started and people were drinking heavily.

I sat onto a empty chair to see Niragi staring at me.What now.
Before I could react Kuina came and sat next to me in a hurry. "Look this might sound stupid buuut-" I gave her a judging look. "What did you do Kuina?" She stopped for a moment then explained everything that happened with Ann.

Kuina had a crush on Ann .....

How dumb of her , in a place like this love means you are weak. But no this was their nature and I couldn't do anything about it.

I looked towards the seat where Niragi was sitting before Kuina came and he wasn't there. Probably fucking with some chicks.
But why was he staring right into my eyes before.

I got up from my seat and went inside since there were no locks on the door and Kuina would barge into my room every second I needed to find a quiet , empty place.

There was no one to be seen at the rooftop so it should be quiet right .

There was a guy on the roof , he was smoking and sitting at the edge like he was gonna commit suicide.

"Why are you here?" wait a second this voice.... NIRAGI ! Why was he in everywhere I go.

I turned back to leave but a big hand held my wrist. " Where are you going ? ."
" My room." He let go of me and continued to smoke.

When I went back to my room my wrist was still hurting .But I don't think he did that on purpose. He was just scared for a second.

Just fuck it Niragi is not my problem.I thought and went inside the cold , white bedsheets.

I thought and went inside the cold , white bedsheets

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

■ Please don't forget to vote ♥︎