▪︎3▪︎ | Making Love |

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

After rethinking my life decisions I went onto the rooftop, away from everyone here.

I took out a biscuit from my pocket and started eating it slowly enjoying the silence and loneliness .

I didn't realise the time passing so quickly until there was a tap in my shoulder scaring the living shit out of me.

"Calm down , its me. Hatter wants to talk with you." Niragi calmly said as he started following me until I reached Hatters room.

"Hello Chishiya♡♡" He weirdly greeted me then I realized that I hadn't given him the cards this week so I quickly apologized before handing him 3 cards.

"Thank you Chishiya but there is something else I wanted to talk about." If this is about Niragi Ill jump out of the window.

Gladly this wasnt about Niragi.

"You were a doctor before am I right ?"

"Yeah...?"

"Well if its okay , I want you to help Ann with the injured ones . If you agree Ill promote you to a higher rank."

To be honest this wasnt a bad deal to be made since I was bored all the time and I haven't been really active about being a doctor since I came here so why not ?

"I think I can help as much as I can ". Hatter smiled at me then I left the room so I could go to find Ann.

<<Aka Kuinas future gf>>

*knock* * knock*

I knocked at the door waiting for any answers but I guess she is busy so I left and went to my room again remembering the note Niragi gave me yesterday.

This day was pretty boring so why not having fun with someone??

▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎

"Niragi ?" I walked into his already unlocked room to see his cute sleeping figure on the couch.He was cuddling his pillow and a blanket wrapped on him. He looked so fucking adorable.

I snapped out of my sweet thoughts as I remembered Niragi was a phsyco with a riffle who didn't even hesitate to kill anyone.

"Chishiya?" Niragi slowly opened his eyes looking at me like a kitten.

If he didn't have those hot piercings he would look innocent but no he was a hottie who was now trying to get attention from me. Which he totally succeeded.

I sat next to him and started playing with his soft hair as he placed his head on my lap.

"Why are you acting cute all of the sudden?" He then licked my damn finger trying to suck it as I accidently slapped him with my other hand.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎⚠️▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Fuck I am so sorry " I kissed the place that was red from my slap. "Are you angry?".
I asked then almost moaned from his sudden touch on my clothed dick.

Thats when I saw his smirking face .

Niragi threw the blanket off him making me lay down on his bed and making his clothed bulge touch my ass.

He was now hugging me from behind wanting to do nasty things with me. "Chishiya can we...." I cut off his words by saying " Ill only help you out nothing more "

I got down on my knees positioning myself between his long legs . I unzipped his zipper then lowered his pants.

His huge cock could be seen throught his boxers.

I slowly lowered his boxers too as his hard dick bounced out of it lightly slapping my face.

First I gave his tip a kitten lick then gave the rest of it a huge lick making him groan pretty loudly . Before putting in I licked his very sensitive balls making Niragi moan even louder than before.

Realizing that Niragi was getting harder by the second I slowly sucked his tip making it fit into my mouth and trying not to bite him.

As his cock went deeper and deeper in my mouth his tip touching my throat almost making me choke , I sucked , licked his dick giving him alot of pleasure . Funfact this was my first time sucking a dick. But since I loved reading / watching porn I knew alots of things about how to pleasure my partner which was now Niragi.

I felt his dick twitch slightly when he started to moan loud enough for other people to hear him getting fucked , he was so damn close to painting my throat white.

A few minuets later his dick started to twitch even more then Niragi came inside my throath with a painfull , loud moan.

He tasted good....

I got onto his bed laying down and trying to catch my breath after sucking off a horny mfs huge cock.

Niragi was still panting and cum was still dripping out of his dick.

Want me to help you get cleaned ?" Niragi weakly nodded.

I helped him get cleaned then we went back to bed.

▪︎

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎■■■■■■■■■▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

▪︎

Now Niragis head was on my chest and his arms were wrapped around my waist.

It was almost nine and Niragi was not looking like he was going to wake up any second so I just tried falling asleep too.

2 Chapters in a day cuz why not ❤️❤️❤️