▪︎9▪︎ | Him |

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Its been a few days since Niragi woke up ,he started to heal alot faster and my panic attacks were almost gone again.

I was lying down on Niragis bed then I felt something inside my oversized hoodie.

You clingy bitch.

Niragi head popped out of the hoddie , since the hole wasn't big enough for both our heads Niragi placed his head onto my chest.

I tried to make Niragi get out of my hoodie but no use , he was clingy as hell.

His arms were wrapped around my torso and his whole weight was on me forcing me to carry him and his clingy ass.

I placed my hand on his waist then squeezed it gently earning a low groan from him.

"Ooo , you are sensitive there ~" I teases him.

" Its too hot here." He got out of my hoodie allowing me to finally breathe, he wasn't that light !!

I took a long , deep breath then pinned Niragi to the bed realizing thay both of us were hard by now.

He gave me one of his innocent looks before kissing me like a hungry monster. I bit his bottom lip and I was about to start a tounge fight but Niragi pushed me.Then he kissed em again but hungryly this time.

His lips taste so good.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎⚠️▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

I pinned both of his hands above his head and started to kiss him again .

I bit his bottom lip making it bleed a little

Whiel still kissing him I started to unbutton his shirt revealing his bare chest and his pierced nipples. He sctually had them on this time.

I threw the shirt somewhere in the room and attacked to Niragis nipples , biting and sucking them.

My tounge circled around his right nipple one last time then I went to suck his left nipple.

I licked both his nipples then leaned towards his neck.

I bit his colarbone making him my property.

He was mine.

After leaving a few more hickeys I took off my hoddie throwing it into the dirty basket.

I placed both my hands in his waist then licked his stomach going up painfully slow.

I unbuttoned his pants slipping them off.

His boxers were already wet from his pre-cum .

"Take them off for me ♡" I freed his hands .

He first unbottoned my pants then unzipped them , throwing them onto the floor.

He was being extremely slow since he knew I was inpatient about these things so grabbed his bulge pretty hard making him groan loudly." Be fast" he nodded taking off my boxers.

I positioned my thick dick at his mouth slowly going in and trying not to choke him.

He grabbed my ass pulling me even closer to him as my dick went further inside his mouth reaching his throat.

Feeling the cold metal piercing of his was priceless. Niragi continued to suck me off as my groans and moans became louder.

"Nghhh don't stop !!" I shouted at him between my moans while feeling my organizm come.

I finally painted his beautifull mouth white with my cum. Before taking it out Niragi licked me clean being carefull about not wasting even a drop.

I pulled down his boxers then threw them somewhere inside the room since I didn't wanted him to wear back his clothes . I wanted him to wear my clothes or he can just be naked yk I don't mind staring at his hot body.

"Do you can me to prepare you first ?" I didn't know if this was his first time being a bottom but looking at his face it was kinda giving off virgin energy .

"With your fingers ..?" "Yea ?" . He blinked a few times which meant he wanted to be preapred by my fingers first.

I spread his legs then licked his hole earning a pretty satisfying moan then I pushed one finger inside him . "Igh... it hurts."

Such a cute baby ♡

Kissed his forehead then added the second finger inside him.

Suprisingly Niragi was way tighter than he should be.

A tear came down his eye because of the pain.

I slowly scissored my fingers inside him making his hole stretch more.

I waited for some time then took my fingers off his hole. " You are ready love ."

I grabbed some lube from the cabinet and poured some on his hole.

"Tell me if it hurts ♡" I pushed my tip inside him.

"Aghhh..!~" I smirked to his back arching from my tip entering him.

"Chishiya.. p-push it all in.. " I was kinda nervous to do this but he wanted it.

I grabbed his waist and placed his legs onto my shoulders then pushed my whole length into his hole.

"AGGHH!!!"

Niragi grabbed the mattress squeezing it out of pain and moaning very loudly.

Lots of tears started to drop down his closed eyes.

I kissed his forehead again and stayed still for him to adjust this new , painfull feeling inside his hole.

After some time I slowly moved my hips to be sure that I wasn't hurting him anymore.

Which I understood that by Niragi telling me to be faster.

I started to fasten my pace feeling more of him around my hard cock.

Right now the feared man and the strongest of militants was moaning and begging me to fuck him more.

I could feel him getting close to cum all around my chest.

I held his dick not allowing him to cum.

" Chishiya please...~" He managed to say while feeling the pain of not being able to cum.

Niragi continued to beg me and I felt kinda bad since he didn't really tease me when he was the top so I letted him cum.

After some more thrusting into I came inside him filling his hole with my white cum.

"Ngh ~ Shiya more..." Ungrateful.

▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎

We did a few more rounds after Niragi was satisfied with me and my dick.

He was not able to move since Ive been pretty rough at him.

I tucked him into the bed then hugged him from behind.

Having the full control of him in bed was amazing.

End of  a very unholy chapter 😈

<<Guys give me more ideas ♥️♥️>>