Chapter 14

It must be the presence from the demon realm because my chest was killing me. With each passing hour, you could feel the pressure in the air increasing like Tokyo is becoming part of the demon realm. The sword that Yamato gave me, flooded my mind with memories of a great war between two sides. They were both demon armies, but were fighting for some kind of throne. Sleiph was the leader of one side and Lucifer, the other. Sleiph was sealed away and unleashed his soul to find another body to take over.

"Nathan wake up!" I hear Kita shouting, "Wake up please!"

I open my eyes and wondered what had happened. I asked Kita what had happened.

"We were attacked by a group of demons," she explains, "Namaguru and Midoku were both captured and taken away. You were so furious, all I saw was a blinding light and when the light vanished, you were lying on the ground and the demons that had stayed, were dead. I don't know what had happened between the flash of light and the demons in front of you."

"I can explain that." A familiar voice called.

Hecate appeared from a hole in building and jumped down in front of us.

"Nathan," she says in a calm voice, "I hate to break it to you, but it seems you have the soul of Sleiph within you and it is now awakened due to your rage. Sleiph will hunt you tirelessly now that it has awakened. Until he finds you and takes his soul back, you will have unimaginable power; enough to destroy Sleiph himself. I wish you two good luck. I cannot be seen talking to Shadowhunters or Sleiph will kill me. Again, I bid you farewell and good luck."

Hecate makes a powerful leap and clears a tall building vanishing instantly. I take Kita's hand and help her up. She looks into my eyes and I see her blush. She leans in and kisses me on the lips. I was taken by surprise by her sudden kiss. I wrap my arms around her leaning into her kiss. She stops and steps back. I could see tears flowing down her cheeks; they were slicing through the grime on her face.

"I just wanted to kiss you before Sleiph finds us." she says blushing, "I thought it was the best moment."

I take her in my arms and kiss her again. I run my hands through her long black hair. A shadow loomed over us and all went black.

***Hello to my readers. I'm sorry this one is so short, but I thought that it was a great way to end the chapter and introduce a kissing scene sooooo... hope you enjoy it anyways and don't forget to hit that vote button and comment. Thanks for all the reads on this story as I am proud of it. Again thanks. :)***