chapter 10

*Warning some themes that may be triggering, involves kidnapping and torture*

Crystal's POV:

By the time we made it back to the cave I had quit crying but was still hiccuping, we enter the cave to see Michael and Star in bed together, naked. I let out a loud growl causing them to both wake up. 

"Where is Laddie?" I demanded, at hearing my voice he comes running from the back of the cave into my arms. I pick him up and put him on my hip, Michael looks at me and sees I've been crying he gets up and rushes over to me. 

"What happened?" He asked, I looked up at him with dead eyes.

"She said it." is all I said, Michaels's eyes widen as he brought me into his arms hugging me. 

"What is going on, clearly there is something more than just a fight with your mom," Paul said. 

"Tell them sis, it'll be ok." 

"Since when do you care?" David asked. 

"Believe it or not Crystal and I used to be close," Michael explained, He went over to star and went to leave before coming over to me and offering to take Laddie. I gave him a glare, side-eyeing Star. 

"He'll be fine, I promise." I gave him to my brother and watched as they left before turning to my mates.

"Sit down and I'll explain everything." They do as I say and I sat in David's chair as they sat on the couch across from me. 

"I wasn't always this standoffish with my family, we all used to be really close. When I started high school I got involved with some bad people, they were the 'bad kids' the ones who got in trouble with the police. Tyler was the worst of them, but he fell in love with me, or so he said. I ended up pregnant and he ended up in prison, my mom refused to let me terminate the pregnancy but also refused to let me keep the baby. I ended up miscarrying at 13 weeks, which caused me to become depressed. My mom never helped me through it and Michael became distant when he found out what happened, we never told Sam." The boys went to get up and comfort me. 

"That's not everything." They sat back down.

"When Tyler found out what happened he was furious, he wanted to get me pregnant, he was obsessed with me and tried to baby-trap me. When he got out of prison he sent me death threats saying it was my fault, and that I wanted it to happen. One night I was on my way home from the doctor when I was grabbed in an alley. I was knocked unconscious, and when I came to I was chained to a bed Tyler had kidnapped me and tortured me, I was told that I was held prisoner for six months." 

"Why weren't you found earlier?" Paul asked. 

"My mom told the police I probably just ran off, but apparently Tyler had done this to other girls so the FBI got involved, they are the ones who found me. Again we never told Sam, it strained our family, mom felt I deserved it and that we should just ignore it since I 'got what was coming' as I was hanging with the wrong crowd. Dad felt I should go to therapy to help me get through it but my mom decided to get a divorce instead and moved us out here. I turned to weed soon after I came home as it helped me escape reality and my parents fighting. Mom absolutely hated that. In our fight tonight, she said out loud, that I deserved it, she had never said it out loud before but I knew she thought it." I finished, Dwayne got up and picked me up before bringing me over to the couch so they could all hold me and comfort me. 

"You are incredibly strong, you are amazing baby." Paul and Marko said at the same time, causing me to smile.

"We will always love you no matter what baby," David said, Dwayne buried his head into my neck and kissed my pulse point. 

"Let us prove to you how much we love you." I agreed and Dwayne picked me up and carried me into the back cave with the other three following us. 

*Next chapter will be smut*