Chapter 3

Crystals' POV:

I followed the boys down the beach, Paul and Marko howling with laughter as we sped past people who jumped out of the way. We rode for about fifteen minutes just having fun before we made it into a foggy forest, they all started to slow down and I could hear the sound of waves crashing against a rocky shore getting closer. The boys all came to a stop and I stopped beside them.

"Are we there yet?" I asked, and they all chuckled.

"Almost, just down this cliff," Marko spoke, I followed them to an old wooden staircase and then down it into a cave, the furniture inside looked old and tattered.

"What is this place?" I asked looking around in wonder and amazement.

"Some old resort that fell when a big one hit the coast," Paul said, giving a brief explanation, he then walked over to a boom box and turned it on, I didn't recognize the song coming through the speakers but it was good anyway. He then came back over to me offering me a blunt, I took it taking a big hit off it holding my breath as I passed it back before releasing the smoke through my nose. He gave a slight chuckle before leading me over to one of the couches, I sat next to him and we spent a bit just passing the blunt back and forth laughing and joking as we did. Just as I was about to take another hit Marko came over stealing it from me. I gave a whine as he did and he just chuckled before handing it back to me.

"There you go cutie." He says causing me to blush.

"So what's your story babe?" Paul asks me.

"Well, I was born and raised in Phoenix, Arizona. I have two younger brothers, Michael and Sam and my mom just divorced my dad. Dad cheated or something I don't know nor do I care cause he left me with them but whatever. Mom decided to just let him have everything instead of trying to fight for our home, so she packed us up and decided to move us here to live with our grandfather till she can get a job and get us a house. Though honestly, I think we'll just end up living there." I explained, all of them listening.

"You don't get along with your family?" Marko asked, I shook my head.

"No, mom and I have never got along, I'm too much like my dad but so is my brother Michael, he tries to act like he's older and tried to control me, which pisses me off. Sam's ok, he's just a kid." I explained my relationship with my family to them, it was so easy to talk to them like I've known them my whole life.

"How about you just stay here with us, I mean when you can." David offered, and I gave him a look of surprise.

"Really?" I ask still shocked he would invite a stranger to stay with them.

"Yeah why not, you look after Laddie better than Star and you're a lot more fun to be around," Paul spoke up, I gave them a smile.

"Thanks, guys that would be awesome. I'll get some stuff from the house to leave here once my mom gets here next Monday." I checked my watch to see the time, 3 o'clock in the morning.

"Damn it's gotten early, I gotta go but I'll see you guys tomorrow?" I asked getting up and pointing at them.

"Of course, you know your way back?" David asked.

"Yeah, I saw the road I came in on, on our way here I don't have to go back to the boardwalk to get home." They looked relieved at that.

"Well drive safe, we'll see you tomorrow," Paul said giving me a kiss on my cheek, I blushed and turned away walking back the way we came in. I made it back to my bike, kickstarted it, drove off back to the house and went to my room, and went to bed.

Davids' POV:

Once we heard her bike drive off I called the boys into the other room to discuss what we were gonna do.

"So, should we turn her tomorrow?" I asked.

"I think we should give her a few days, then give her the choice," Dwayne said.

"But I wanted her now," Paul whined.

"If we turn her against her will she might not want to stick around." Marko pointed out supporting Dwaynes' idea.

"Alright, we'll give it till this weekend," I spoke, making the final decision.