chapter 9

*Authors note: the first par is kind of a filler to help me move things along as nothing much happens.*

Crystal's POV:

We dropped Michael off shortly after, we returned to find Star in distress. 

"You guys need to leave him alone, he can't handle your games." My eyes narrowed at the sound of her whiny voice.

"Listen, Michael deserves everything he gets and there is nothing you can do to stop it." I was irritated that she couldn't just leave the boys alone, she wasn't their mother and had no right to tell them what to do. With that I made my way back to the sleeping cave with the boys, I had brought some blankets and pillows and decided to make a spot for myself. (picture) Once I finished everything the boys and I all got cuddled together for bed. 

*time skip* 

The next evening David suggests we pay Michael a visit before going hunting. We drive by the house causing a lot of commotion, I could hear Sam and Michael yelling inside, Just as Michael comes outside we disappear heading back to the beach to find some unsuspecting people to feed on. We spend the rest of the night smoking and partying, the boys enjoying their mate grinding on them to the music each taking turns dancing with her. Even Star joined in on the dancing and smoking much to Crystal's surprise. The night continued on like that until the sun started to peak over the horizon and they all decided to head to bed. 

The next evening I decided I should pack some of my stuff up to bring to the cave as I spend more time there anyway. David dropped me off and said he would be back in an hour or so to pick me up, I kissed him before he drove off and I approached the door. I knocked on the door and my brother Sam opened it. 

"Crystal oh my god come in please, Mom's been looking for you." I gave a smirk as my brother invited me in and I now had nothing to worry about not that I thought I did. I enter the dining room to see the two boys from the comic book store and Max. Max gave me a wary look before my mom came back in. 

"Well look who decided to turn up." I rolled my eyes before going to walk around her to my room.

"Oh no, you don't." She said grabbing my arm and pulling me in front of her. 

"I don't know what's going on with you but it needs to stop, you are not some delinquent, you are my daughter and you have a family here that needs you." She said.

"Except you don't" I replied.

"What are you talking about, we didn't move here for you to run wild."

"I didn't want to come out here at all, I wanted to stay with dad but no he didn't want me either." 

"What are you talking about?" She asked

"You hate me, I'm too much like dad for you to love me, you've always said that," I yelled at her.

"Sam has always been your precious baby while Michael and I are pushed to the side because of our resemblance to our father. You chose to move us here saying dad could keep everything as long as you could keep us but you never wanted us, you secretly hoped dad wanted us and when he didn't you got stuck with us. You didn't even try to fight for our home, our life you just rolled over and let it happen, you never even told Sam what happened." I screamed. 

 "you're right, I didn't want you, you and Michael have had the worst attitudes since you both started high school of course I wouldn't want you. I mean look at what happened to you, you ran around wild and got exactly what you deserved." She yelled back. My eyes filled with tears as she brought back memories I tried to bury. I shoved past her and ran to my room, I slammed the door and started throwing all my stuff into my bag, tears streaming down my face causing my vision to blur. Once I got everything I deemed important I jumped out my window just as David pulled up, the others following. 

"Angel, what happened?" Marko asked running up to me and pulling me into his arms.

"She said it, I always knew she thought it but she actually said it." I sobbed into his chest, he gave my duffle bag to Dwayne and pulled me onto his bike, I wrapped my arms around him crying into his shoulder. 

"Let's get you home baby girl," David said as we all drove off.