Dean stared straight ahead.

"How did... ahh," Sam began. "How are they saying it happened?"

"I heard they found him in the garage, locked inside his car with the engine running," the woman replied.

"Do you know about what time they found him?"

"Oh it just happened about an hour or two ago. His poor family. I can't even imagine what they're going through."

A woman stood on the front step of the house, crying and leaning against a middle-aged man. A young man stood behind them, looking distraught.

Sam watched with a grimace and turned to walk away. Dean and Juliette noticed and followed him back to lean against the hood of the Impala.

"Sam, we got here as fast as we could," Dean reassured.

"Not fast enough," Sam replied. "It doesn't make any sense, man, Jules. Why would I even have these premonitions if there wasn't a chance I could stop them from happening?"

"I dunno."

Sam shook his head and sighed. "So what do you two think killed him?"

Juliette thought a moment. "Maybe the guy killed himself? Maybe there's nothing supernatural going on at all."

Sam shook his head. "I'm telling you two, I watched it happen. He was murdered by something, Dean, Jules. I watched it trap him in the garage."

"What was it, a spirit, poltergeist, what?" Dean asked.

Sam started getting worked up. "I don't know what it was. I don't know why I'm having these dreams, I don't know what the hell is happening, Dean, Juliette."

Dean stared at Sam for a long moment and he frowned. "What."

Dean shrugged. "Nothing. I'm just, I'm just worried about you, man."

"Well, don't look at me like that!"

Dean looked away. "We're not looking at you like anything." He glanced back. "Though I gotta say, you do look like crap."

"Nice. Thanks."

Dean moved to open the car door. "Come on, let's just pick this up in the morning. We'll check out the house, talk to the family."

"Dean, you saw them, they're devastated. They're not going to want to talk to us."

Dean took a moment to think. "Yeah, you're right. But I think I know who they will talk to."

"Who?"

Dean simply smirked.

---

The next day, they made their way to the Miller house.

Dean reached out to ring the doorbell. Sam's hair was slicked back and Juliette was wearing a long black dress.

Sam sighed. "This has gotta be a whole new low for us."

Dean turned to smirk at Sam and Juliette, then looked back at the door.

The man comforting Ms. Miller on the step the night before opened the door. Sam and Dean were dressed as priests and Juliette was dressed as a nun, which amused her given her somewhat obvious baby bump.

The man gave a nod to the trio and Dean entered, saying, "Thanks."

"We're very sorry for your loss," Sam said.

"It's in difficult times like these when the Lord's guidance is most needed."

The man frowned. "Look, you wanna pitch your whole 'Lord has a plan' thing? Fine. Just don't pitch it to me. My brother's dead."