Ran love it the most, what i mean Ran is the both Ran Haintani. These crazy people would have three to five girls everyday and every night.

( Thank you MelannieDeisyPachec1 for these ideas❤️)

You don't mind it tho, money comes first and because of these two your club was filled every day and night so you have lot's and lot's of money.

Koko (tenjiku) also love it since he's the one managing the club of course he has a fair share of these and there's no single day that he will not be swimming with a bunch of money from the costumer.

Mikey (Manila) and Micheal are both into racing so you help them entering to one. The race was legal of course. People mostly asks what's their relationship so you keep telling them that they are brothers. Making a fake identify was easy because of your connections.

A lot of things happened since they start appearing one by one.

Your life wasn't lonely anymore.

Your life isn't boring either.

It's true that you have conflicts with other characters. Interest was also there but your not complaining.

You don't know but you just feel at ease with them.

To the point that you wish for them to never go back to where they rightfully belong.

You grown attach to them so... You want to be selfish for once...

They won't complain right?

I mean, they brought each others here. They now spending time with their families and friends.

Everyone is so peaceful now..... So...

'Please, don't leave me here..'

After going downstairs you notice that your mansion is so quiet.

The house is strangely clean.

There's no broken things that can be seen either.

'What's happening?..'

You explored every room, balcony, garden, whenever they are even every corner of the house.

They cannot be found.

Weird... Do they have schedules today? Like photoshoot? Shopping? Or works?

You reach for your tablet and see if there is any sign that they will be busy today but there is none...

"What....is happening?..." You muttered.

"My lady, is there a problem?" Claude asks as he make his entrance along with Sebastian.

"Claude... Did you not see one of them?" You asks.

"Who might you be spoken of, My lady?" Sebastian returned the question wondering what you were talking about.

"Ahm... Mikey? Draken? Mitsuya? You know? Have you not seen them?" You asks.

They were confuse.

How could you speak something that as if you were with them for how long they could count on... When they only knew that they only fictional that was written by Ken Wakui the author that you praise and hate too.

And then something click on them...

Right there is one time, that they saw you preparing meals for a lot of people during lunch. They thought at first that the house was going to have a visitor like your teammates in volleyball but they didn't come.

However the plates are all used. That's make them wonder why when there's no other people around you.

Then there's one time you talk as if your talking to someone but there were no other person that can be seen. They thought you were talking to a business partner using your airpods so they didn't mind that.

They look at you with full of sympathy.

Now they know what was happening...

"My lady... I'm sorry but... It seems like you were..." Before Claude finished his words Sebastian cut him and he continue it himself.

"My lady it seems like you are under or Maladaptive daydreaming..."

"What?...."

End?

Okay first and foremost i apologize.... I really am sorrrrrrry please forgive these author of your. It's just that i don't know how to end these shit and what plot am i going to do with it. Basically it has no plot just let the characters keep appearing like mushrooms with limited screen time. Like i really am sorry.

Thank you for reading this shitty story tho..

I also need to improve my writing skills so bare with me 😭

It's my first ever book so. 😭

I'm sorry but thank you for your support every chapters😭

I really appreciated it.

Lovelots...
-Lazylie_i