Chapter 1

Love bloomed out of trivial things, but it also cracked due to trivial matters.

It was trivial. According to the Korean dictionary, it was defined as 'incredibly small or tiny'.

"Lisa, why are you acting like this all of a sudden? Let me at least know the reason, please. We were good up until last week. Right? Lisa."

Incredibly tiny...

It was really small...

Even though it was small, it was too small...

Lisa turned her head away from the man and sighed.

Just three days ago, this guy was her boyfriend. He exercised regularly, and his physique was well-muscled. He was quite tall and looked like he'd dominate all the guys in the neighborhood, but in front of Lisa, he was docile and acted like a lamb.

That was part of his charm.

Of course, he had his faults as well, but no one was perfect. Therefore, Lisa was determined to embrace his shortcomings and continue forward.

Judging from his bulging biceps, she had been looking forward to it. Everything about him was large. He was tall, he had a big physique, and his well-sculpted muscles were large. He had a big nose, and he even had big feet. So she thought that part of him would be big as well.

The problem began one week ago. To celebrate their one-hundredth day as a couple, they decided to go on a staycation. She uncovered it at ten o'clock that night.

At her age, she had only come to know about what went on between men and women through mass media alone. She was full of imagination. It would be beautiful and scared. She was finally going to experience the ultimate form of love. She was very excited.

She was even worried about it being too big and how much pain she'd be in. She put a bathrobe on in the bathroom and came out to him with a flushed face.

Not five minutes later, as she stood in front of him, she vowed to remain a virgin until marriage.

'N-No. I don't think this is it... I don't think this will work out. I'm going to wait until my parents meet my future husband's, then we'll get married, and on our first night... I want to do it then.'

He stared at Lisa's dazed expression before awkwardly looking away and adjusting his robe.

"When will you get married? You're going to do it with me, right?'

It seemed that he had not realized why she had just vowed to remain chaste until marriage. He wasn't very bright. That was one of his flaws that Lisa had been willing to accept. However, she was not willing to accept the reason why her heart had cooled.

"KyungChan, I don't want to hurt you. You're a good guy. You'd be wasted on a kid like me. That's how kind and good you are. So you should meet someone who likes and treasures you."

"You don't like me?"

KyungChan fumed as he drew in a raged breath. She looked into his eyes and saw that tears were starting to well up. She felt guilty seeing such a pitiful side of him.

KyungChan was kind. Although he wasn't very observant, he wasn't great at spelling, and his memory wasn't very good.

Because he hadn't decided on his career, his future was also very vague. But he was still kind.

Now that she had taken a closer look, she realized that all he had going for him was his kindness and his sturdy physique.

Because she wasn't able to give him the answer he wanted, Lisa slowly looked away.