38 | I belong to you

Start from the beginning

"I haven't tasted you in four years," he said. "stop fucking moving."

Oh my god, my nails were practically digging into the sheets.

He very quickly moved his finger inside me, he moved up and down inside me hitting my g-spot. My chest was heaving up and down, and my whines were loud along with my moans. He pulled away his mouth and inserted another finger, he watched me as he plunged his finger in and out of me. His other hand laid flat against my stomach, holding me down making sure I don't squirm away from him.

He picked up his pace, my body shook as he hit my g-spot one last time before I came. His mouth came down on me in an instant, licking and swallowing every drop of me. He licked me one last time before pulling away, my legs were shaking so badly as he trailed kisses back to my lips.

"Good girl." He said.

My lips slammed against his, I can't wait any longer. My shaky legs wrapped around his waist, his hand gripping my thigh while his other hand pulled down his boxers. He thrust deep inside me causing our mouths to part, a loud whimper left my lips while he kisses my neck making sure to leave hickeys everywhere.

"Oh, my god." I cried out loud, he felt even bigger if that's possible.

"Not god, baby." He chuckled right next to my ear, my body was vibrating underneath him.

His hips were moving slowly, he was waiting for me to adjust to his size again. I held on tight as he moved carefully making sure not to hurt me, he's gentle when it's needed and I love him for it.

"Harder, please." I whispered, for a second I thought he didn't hear me but his hips slammed right against mine.

My nails started digging into his biceps, he'll have marks all over his body by the time this is all over.

He thrust even deeper and harder, the bed was slamming against the wall causing the whole house to shake and I was thankful no one was here in the house. His hand pushed under my head wrapping his fingers with my hair, he yanked my head even further back while roughly fucking my pussy. I could feel myself losing it, my stomach was filled with him and my legs were shaking. His thrust became weaker, and I could tell he was losing it too.

We both came at the same time, his mouth roughly silenced my cries along with his. I was too distracted by kissing him, my body was clinging to his like it was my own personal life support. His hand was still caught between my hair, he pulled me up carefully while observing my face like he was looking for something.

"I'm going to bend you over and fuck you," he said. "is that okay?"

He's perfect, every part of him is perfect. The last time he bent me over didn't go so well for us, he knows that and is scared of that.

I didn't respond with words but a kiss. He was on his knees behind me, and his dick slowly slid back inside me. My head fell back against his shoulder, my hair probably covering his chest. It was slow and steady, he was kissing my shoulder and the back of my neck.

"Has anyone else touched you?" He asked against my skin.

My breathing deepened when he thrust just a little harder, would it have mattered? It's embarrassing that I haven't had sex in four years, I kissed and was flirty but never that intimate with anyone.

"No, only you." I said. "Has anyone touched you?"

He suddenly shoved me down with my knees apart and my ass in the air, he released my hair before focusing on my arms. He locked my hands behind my back holding them there, my face pressed into the sheets.