Chapter 4 | Remodel

---8Pm That Same Day---

---Alden Pov---

"Yeah, dude's I'm telling you this place used to be the shit!" I tell my coworkers, friends I've made this year as we walk from the Tahoe, towards the entrance. "I don't know dude, last time I came here the pizza was horrid, the building looked like it came out of the 80s and stayed there! whilst everyone else lives in the 20th century, and the Animatronics always sing the very same royalty free music that can't even be considered good music to the ears." David states, as we reach the front doors. "I'd have to agree, the only thing it's got going for it is that the animatronics are nicely figured, and hot, but not so focused on the lewd aspect like the Night club that the place has a age limit you know..." Daren states, I wave a hand as I push open the doors and walk in with them behind me. I open my mouth to speak about my memories I'd made here with my old classmates, but am blown away by the completely different scenery to what I remember the place being last I was here... The walls looked like they'd been painted just earlier today with beautiful, modernized designs, the floors no longer ugly 80's checkered of black and white but now a colorful red and blue neon that clashed with each other popping off as eye drawling, and modern compared to the old, checkered colors. I look out at the people enjoying themselves, and to my utter surprise actually genuinely enjoying the pizza the establishment was serving...

"Damn this place has really received a serious overhall! "Woah! This place looks totally different then I remember!" David states, as I lock eyes onto the stage as I do my eyes widen at the sight of how shiny and clean the girls looked... looked like they'd been literally cleaned up and restored to brand new not even a day ago!!! But what caught my eyes more was when Shawn stepped out from behind the backstage curtains with his old Guitar in his hands. Stopping beside Freya he looks at her and she nods. Then he looks back at Bonnie and Chica who give a thumbs up of approval. With a look of determination, he looks out at the crowd and steps forwards towards the Mic stand with Freya following, and they stand around it. "This next song is one that Math Cheaters *This is an actual Band I and my friends made in IRL I was the main guitarist and writer for a lot of the music we disbanded after high school because we only got like three gigs and didn't even get paid for it lol* and I never had the chance to play... Me and the Anime crew haven't had much time to practice this one beforehand, so I apologize if it's not the greatest thing you ever hear! But I recon you'll love it anyway!" Shawn speaks, as Freya ruffles his hair and leans into the mic.

"What he means to say is he's nervous and about to wet himself from embarrassment, so don't be to harsh on him~" She teasingly jokes, making the audience snicker and laugh for a short moment. "Hey, isn't that your old bands main vocalist?" Daren asks pointing to Shawn. "I-It is... I'm surprised he's still doing performances all on his own..." I comment with awe. Beating her drum sticks together Chica starts them off with the playing of her drums. Immediately after setting the beat up, Shawn starts playing his guitar, and Bonnie soon follows. *So as a treat to you guys, I'll actually put in lyrics to a song I sung the one and ONLY time they let me be the main vocalist during a gig. Which happened to be our worst performance amongst all our gigs lol I'm not that good at singing, but my friends felt the lyrics where spot on, and on par with a lot of 2000-2005 era rock songs.

---Shawn Pov---

Leaning forwards towards the Mic stand I begin to sing. "This feeling inside, I hate it, and I don't know why, Everyone I've ever seen... Everyone I've Ever knew!! Everything I ever did!! and EVERYTHING I'll never do!  It was all Dedicated to you! You were a part of me, but I had no part in you!" I sing in a rock style voice only getting started, and not getting LOUD LOUD like you get halfway through a rock song! "Why can't I let this die! THIS BROKEN FEELING INSIDE! I can't stand to see you cry! But ALL You do is make me want to die! Now I just to see you DIEEEEEEE!" I start to get loud, but my voice remains sounding calm and in a rock fashion as it should be balanced between calm and rock styled! Behind me Bonnie starts going ham on the electric rock guitar almost sounding like she was playing a guitar solo, exactly how I'd want this part to be played, and Chica goes ham on the drums, whilst Freya stood their blushing hard and staring at me, not singing along at all like we'd rehearsed...