CHAPTER 17

SEER'S POV

A WEEK has passed since Lythe and Alasteir's divorce and ever since then Lythe has been staying with me.

A Lot of things happened in the past few days, more than I could even fucking comprehend.

First, the entire fucking kingdom know what happened. From prince Topaz kissing Lythe, Alasteir punching the Alpha of the topaz kingdom to his and Lythe's divorce. Its a fucking circus on the noble world right now! And its frustrating as hell!

And the worst fucking part?! My bitch of a cousin (well sorta cousin) Moved in the Von Rosque mansion the very same day Lythe signed the divorce papers!

I didnt attened the party since there was trouble in one of our fief. I was planning to attend the second day but imagine my shock when my butler informed me of what happened.

I wanted to strangle the living shit out of Alasteir for what he did to my sister that night. Bringing his mistress to the party and accusing Lythe of cheating. The nerve!

I was ready to go to the Von Rosque mansion to give Alasteir a piece of mind, but just when Im about to leave I saw a knight from the Von Rosque arriving to my house to rely a message from Lythe.

Bilang nakakatandang kapatid, napaka-sakit malaman na nagdudusa ang kapatid ko, na nasasaktan ngayon ang aking nakakabatang kapatid ngunit malaking parte sakin ay masaya na sa wakas, naghiwalay din sila.

Matagal ko ng pinagsasabihan si Lythe na hiwalayan na si Alasteir but for some reason she couldn't...no..wouldnt.

I don't know what she saw in him, he's a monster in every form possible. From his roots to his tips there is nothing but evil in him.

When I arrived at the Von Rosque, I saw Lythe and Blood outside with nothing but the clothes they are wearing, mas lalomg dumoble ang galit ko sa aking nakita.

Lythe was out of it, she has this look in her eyes as if saying she was not all there anymore. If it wasnt for Blood holding her arms, I was sure she would have drop to the ground.

"Lythe!" I quickly ran towards her and embrace her with all my might.

"Lythe, kuya's here. Everything will be fine." I said assuring her in our embrace that she's not alone.

I look at her.... the air on my lungs nearly escape my body when I saw her face.

"L-lythe?" Tawag ko rito ngunit hindi ito sumasagot. I tried again..and again.. and again.

"Lythe? Huwag mo naman akong takutin please...Lythe?" Inalog alog ko siya sa kanyang mga balikat but just like earlier she was out of it.

She's here but not really here.... her eyes are blinking but its dead, she's breathing but not living.

A lone tear came out from my eyes. Seeing my sister like this broke me in more ways Imaginable.

I've only seen her became like this once, where she disassociated herself from the world.

It was when our parents died... I thought I would never see Lythe's light again, it took a month for her to finally speak again.

"Marquise... Its better if we go home." Natauhan lang ako ng magsalita si Blood.

With my clench fist and tighten jawline in anger I nodded. "Go. Bring her home. I have an unfinish business with Von Rosque."

"That's not a smart move Marquise, if you provoke that monster even more you might lose everything! You know him!" I can feel in Blood's voice that she's frustrated as well.

"I cant just let this slide! Look what he did to my sister! She's barely even here--"

"He will destroy you. Everything you own... he will find a way to destroy you from the roots!"

"Not without a fight!" I argued. "Its a losing battle and you know it Seer. As much as I know how ridiculously rich and powerful you are, HE is still a few ladders higher than you! And if this goes on to a full blown noble war, how would you be able to take care of Lythe?! She needs you!!"

I opened my mouth ready to retaliate but nothing came out....she's....right.

If a full blown noble war happen Lythe would be caught in a middle of it.

It took me a few good minutes before I was able to get my head leveled. "Fine. Lets go."

Blood nodded and that's how it ended... I escorted Lythe to my carriage, carefully placing her on the seat making sure she was comfortable.

She's like a living doll. Breathing but not really moving.

"I'll meet you there. I'll ride with my horse." Blood said, I nodded.

When it was only me and Lythe inside the carriage I wrapped her with a blanket to keep her warm.

"Your grace? Orders." One of my knight asked.

"Let's leave." My knights understood my orders and immediately we departed.

I took one last look from the window, getting a good fucking view of this hell hole mansion.

"I swear on my life Von Rosque, you will never be able to hurt my sister again."

"Your grace?" I snapped out of my reverie hearing my butler's voice.

"What?" I asked irritatedly, remembering what happened just makes my blood boil everytime.

"Its lady Lythe...."

I immediately jerked off my seat. "What happened?!" Furious and worried, I didnt wait for my butler's response. I ran towards Lythe's room.

There I saw three maids trying to feed Lythe her breakfast.

"She won't eat again?" I asked, worried consumed me. Sarah, our head maid shook her head.

Ever since Lythe came home that day, she has not spoken a single word. Its starting to worry me. Should I call a wizard?

I Would rather have her cry and scream her pain away all day and night than this.

I move closer to Lythe's bed and sat on the edge of it beside her again. "Lythe-ty, you have to eat..." I said caressing her beautiful hair.

No response....

I took a heavy sigh before picking up the spoon, scoop a good spoon full of the soup and as gentle as I could be I force fed her, I tried to get as much soup on the tiny opening of her mouth.

Although its spilling everywhere, I know that there's a little amount of soup that's getting in her system.

It took me over an hour just to "feed" my sister, if you could call that feeding cause half of the damn soup is spilled all over the duvet.

I Stood up, kissed her on the head and looked at Sarah. "Clean her up--

"Your grace, you have a visitor." Conlac, my butler cutted me off.

With furrowed eyebrow I ask "who?"

I saw Conlac hesitated a bit, "its Prince Topaz from the Topaz kingdom."

"That son of a bitch!" I yelled in anger, "Kick him out! I don't give a fuck who he is."

I don't care if he's a prince or the emperor himself he can go die for all I care! To me he's just one of the people who hurt Lythe.

And I will not let anyone like him near my sister.

Conlac nodded before exiting the room.

-

Night came and as per usual, I'm drowning here at my office with all these fucking papers.

"Conlac!" I called. The door to my office burst opened with my ever so calm butler "yes your grace?"

"Get me a medicine for my headache." Saad ko rito habang hinihilot ang sintido ng aking ulo.

"Yes sir." Akmang tatalikod na ito para umalis ng bigla itong napahinto at lumingon pabalik. "Your grace, Nasa tapat pa rin pala ng mansyon ang prinsipe ng Topaz Kingdom. "

I was stunned. "What?!"

"Sinubukan ko po siyang paalisin ngunit ayaw umalis, maghihintay daw siya sa labas hanggang sa papasukin mo siya."

The fuck?!

"Are you fucking kidding me?! Its almost midnight and its raining outside!"

Ano bang meron sa mga lalaking nakapaligid sa kapatid ko?! Isang pinagtutulakan palayo si Lythe at isang parang kuhol kung maka dikit!

Pabagsak at marahas akong sumandal sa aking upuan, kung kanina kaunting sakit pa lang sa ulo ang nararamdaman ko ngayon halos pakiramdam ko ay sasabog na ito.

"Go outside make sure to tell him that Brionne Family will not be responsible for his death if he continues his idiocracy standing in the rain." Tumango na lamang si Conlac bago ito lumabas.

He's a prince raised in a castle with maids and servants. In short he's a gold-spoon-pampered mothefucker. He won't survive the rain... he'll leave.

--

THIRD PERSON'S POV

What Seer didn't know, that he thought wrong, the gold-spoon-pampered mother fucker did infact NOT left.

Morning came and the noise of commotion coming from outside the Brionne Mansion woke Seer up.

--

<END OF CHAPTER>

AN: Thank you for the 6k reads!!!! Nag number 2 rin tayo sa #Historical! Salamat poooo!

Stay tune po! Marami pamg mangyayari! Lalo na kay Alasteir!