CHAPTER 6

"Who is he?" I asked Alasteir while looking at the man who introduced himself as "Topaz"

"Nobody." He quickly answered. Kunot noo ko siyang tinignan, mind you he was still carrying me, bridal style.

Minsan lang to kaya lulubos lubusin ko na, with my arms, I snaked it around his neck and burried my face in it. I felt him stiff maybe his uncomfortable?

Bango. Shet.

Pwede bang ganito na lang lagi? Sobrang makasarili ko na ba pag hiningi ko yun?

While my head is burrried to his neck, napasilip ako ulit sa lalaking nag ngangalang Topaz, he waved at me and I waved back.

Topaz wasnt wearing a shirt, he was just on his pants with opened zipper and button---ehem with underwear of course.

Not gonna lie, his body is on parr with Alasteir. But of course my alasteir is slightly better.

"Dont fucking wave at him, dont fucking look at him, dont fucking talk to him." Galit na saad ni Alasteir, ako naman ay gulat na gulat sa reaksyon nito. He never reacted like this before...like a jealous husband?

"Why? he looks like of noble blood, I mean just the way he carried himself."

"No. He's a dog. A dog with rabies."

"Dog? Alasteir, that's rude." I scolded. He just tsked at me and continued on walking.

A few feet away from us I could see his horse, Mighty. Waiting.

He blew a short whistle to call him, Mighty heard it and immediately run towards us.

"What happened last night?" I asked, ngayon lang ako nagka chance na magtanong. Ang bilis ng mga pangyayari, All I remember was being so afraid of Alasteir, I ran to the forest and I black out.

He took one deep sigh and looked at me "You ran away..." he said while helping me sit on top of Mighty's back. He positioned me sideways where both of my feet are on the right side, he then got on the horse stradling Mighty with his legs.

"I was scared..." I said honestly, I was scared of him. The way he screamed at me last night broke me, Alasteir never hurted me physically but his words would make you feel like being hurt physically by him is much more better.

"...sorry."

I Felt my heart skipped a beat, I was so happy. Suddenly everything that he said to me last night didnt matter anymore.

Then out of the blue I realized how Alasteir is such a dangerous man, Alasteir's grip on me is so tight that one word from him can flip a whole damn situation 180°.

One word from him can create my whole world.
And one word from him can destroy me in seconds.

Such a dangerous man, and he doesnt even know it.

After that we didnt say anything to each other, we continued to ride Mighty back to the Mansion.

When we were out of the forest I could see Blood running towards our direction with a worried face.

"Duchess!"

Mukang pinagalala ko ng malala si Blood. Nagtinginan lahat ng mga kabalyero ng Von Rosque sa kinaroroonan ko.

Lahat sila ay nagulat sa kanilang nakita, kung pagbabasihan ang mga reaksyon nila masasabi kong mas nagulat sila na malapit kami sa isat isa ni Alasteir kesa sa buhay pa ako.

Napabuntong hininga na lang ako, hindi ko naman sila masisisi. This is the first time in our five years of marriage that Alasteir and I are on close proximity of each other. Willingly might I add.

Mukang napansin ni Alasteir ang tinginan ng mga kabalyero niya, tinignan niya ang mga ito ng masama tipong kikilabutan ka sa tingin.

Nagiwas tingin ang mga kabalyero animoy nakuha nila ang gustong iparating ni Alasteir.

"Grand Duke....I can handle the madam now, thank you." Saad ni Blood kay Alasteir. Blood reached her hands arms towards me to help me get off of Mighty when Alasteir stopped her.

"Move. I can handle my wife." My wife. Ang sarap pala sa pandinig. Nag-init ang muka ko sa sinabi ni Alasteir, its the first time he actaully wanted to help me. The first time he actually wanted to be by my side.

Blood scoffed at Alasteir, and raise her eyebrow at her. "So now she's your wife and you're a loving husband?" She said insultingly.

Halatang hindi nagustuhan ni Alasteir and sagot ni Blood sa kanya, si Blood lang ang nagbubukod tanging knight na hindi kayang hawakan ni Alasteir since its in the contract that Blood is off limits.

"Blood Moonlight, dont test me. Though on the contract youre off limits there are more ways than one that I can destroy you. Now, fucking move out of the way."

Halos kilabutan ako sa lamig at tinig ng boses ni Alesteir, I could see Blood's confidence waivering.

Nagsukatan pa sila ng tingin, but at the end Alasteir came out Victorious.

"Tsk. You better keep that facade of yours to the end." Saad ni Blood, she bowed her head and move to the side.

Alasteir smirked at her.

When their fight was over, agad na bumaba si Alasteir sa kabayo at siyang nagalalay sakin pa baba.

"I'll carry you." Saad nito, tulad ng kanina tumatambol na naman ang puso ko sa galak at saya.

I nodded  in hapiness as he carried me in his arms. I wrapped both of my arms onto him.

I Glanced at Blood and mouthed "he's carrying me!"  In glee and cloud nine.

Napairap lang si Blood. I chuckled.

Nang makapasok na kami sa Mansion, Alasteir was still carrying me. 

I'll savor this moment in my heart.

But looks like the heaven is not on my side.

My happiness was cutted short....

A maid came to us "Your grace..." she looks uneasy.

"What is it?" Tanong ni Alasteir. Napatingin sakin ang maid tapos kay Alesteir ulit.

"Lady Sierra is on the visiting room." With that my whole cloud nine of a moment vanish. I could feel the tension in the air.

I felt suffocated. I can feel Alasteir's body stiff. Now everyone is waiting what Alasteir will do.

I was too. I was curious and to be honest I was hoping that Alasteir would choose me.

I was was hoping that for once he would prioritize me above Sierra.

I looked at him, and he...looked away. No. No...please.

I Can feel my tears starting to fall.

"I'm sorry..." he said as he gently putted me down from his arms.

---
<END>