CHAPTER 3

Its now half past midnight and Alasteir hasn't come home yet, maybe he's going to spend the night with her again. Thinking about it just made me want to vomit, the sunkin feeling that my husband is with another lady should be normal to me by now.

Don't think about it Lythe, just focus on your duties! I thought to my self. I have already done half of my paper works. The budget, the supplies, the food. Everything is now ready for winter.

I need to get my mind off Alasteir.

I stood up from my chair. I went to the garden to pick out flowers for Alasteir's office. I chuckled at the irony of me not wanting to think about him yet here I am doing things for him.

Alasteir has a sensitive nose, he doesn’t like strong smells so I made sure to only pick magnolia flowers, these flowers has a subtle sweet smell which can ease headache and just overall smells lovely.

I picked the flowers and immediately went back to the mansion. I went to the kitchen, got a vase and put the flowers on the vase.

Agad naman akong naglakad patungo sa opisina ni Alasteir. Pumasok ako at dali daling nilagay sa lamesa niya ang hawak kong mga bulaklak. Tinanggal ko ang nanunuyong bulakbulak at itinapon na ito sa basurahan.

Napatingin ako sa isang maliit na picture frame na nasa lamesa ni Alasteir. I smiled. Grabe ang gwapo gwapo talaga ng asawa ko,
Matangkad (6'4), sobrang tangos na ilong, kissable lips, jet black eyes and hair with pompadour haircut, and that slit on his left eyebrow is just chef kissed, made him even more sexier. His broad shoulder and ehem well built body has this effect on you that makes you feel a lot safer with him by your side.

Before Alasteir and I got married he was the number one bachelor in the kingdom. With his god like looks and a devil like talent in swords truly every noble lady in the kingdom think of him as the perfect man. I'm no different.

Seeing Alasteir smile like this is truly heart stopping. I gently touch the frame with Alasteir's photo on it. If only I was the one with him on this photo. It would have been perfect…. But no, it was lady Sierra.

Both of them looks happy in this photo, like they just got married.

I took a deep breathe, I was about to put the frame down when --

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY OFFICE?!"

-- I was startled when Alasteir suddenly burst into the room causing the frame to fell to the ground and brake into million of pieces.

"Alasteir-- I'm so sorry I was just putting the flower-- AHH!" I was shock when Alasteir suddenly grabbed my arms it felt like a bolt of electricity rushed through my veins.

Then I winced in pain when he gripped my arms tighter, so tight that I can feel his nails digging through my skin.

"Alasteir--- nasasaktan akooo." I Said whimpering, trying to get his hands away from my arms.

Muka namang natauhan siya at binitawan niya ako, muntikan pa akong matumba sa lakas mg pwersang ginamit niya sa pagbitaw sakin.

"Get out." He said in a cold menacing tone.

"Alasteir I didnt mean--"

"GET THE FUCK OUT! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU NOT TO ENTER MY OFFICE?! ARE YOU THAT FUCKING DUMB YOU FUCKING LEECH?!"

His voice was enough to scare the living shit out of me, I ran in fear out of that office. I kept running running to God knows where, I dont even know if its the right direction to my room.

The tears flowing through my eyes kept me from seeing where I was going, my pounding heart is aching like its about to explode if I stop running. So I just ran, I didnt know where I was going and I didnt care.

Before I knew it I was inside the forest at the back of the mansion.

Shit. I dont know this place.

I Looked around to try and back track where I came from.

I Tried to walked back but got lost in the process. The forest at the back of the mansion is no joke. Its the second largest forest in the kingdom.

There are many monsters and poisonous snakes lurking in this forest, with that in mind I  was scared.

---

"Alasteir.... please just this once come through and save me."  I mumbled quietly underneath my breathe as tears flow down my face.

"Help!!! I'm here!! Someone!! Please!!" Utang na loob, huwag niyo ko kalimutan.

PLease...huwag niyo ko kalimutan. With trembling voice I pleaded to the gods.

Nakakatakot...nakakatakot na makalimutan ka, na baka hindi ka espesyal para hanapin pa.

Nakakatakot mag-isa...

Then a loud growling sound echoed around me.

I Gasp in fear. Fear of the unknown creation that might be lurking around the forest.

Then not far from where I was standing I could see two bright red eyes starring at me.

My heart sank to the bottom of my stomach. Those eyes looks like of a magical beast.

Shit.

I took a step backward getting ready to run. Then the magical beast stepped out of the darkness and into the moonlight where I could see it.

It was a brown wolf,  It's ten times the size of a normal wolf. His fangs was enormous and his brown fur was majestic and scary at the same time. However nothing is more surprising than its eyes, its as red as a blood but glowing.

Blood has red eyes too, but nothing like this. The Wolf eyes is like a jewel.

He starred at me from head to toe. I couldnt move, or should I say I was too scared to move.

The white beast then let out a god screaching howl a howl so loud that I think can be heard through out the entire forest.

Before I could even run...I lost consciousness.

--

<END OF CHAPTER>