CHAPTER 15

SIERRA'S POV

Muntikan na akong matawa ng makita ko ang muka ng aking pinsan, that's right. Look up bitch! I'am the rightful duchess! And tonight everyone will know it.

I glanced at Alasteir who's holding my hand... I bit my lips in anger.

He's looking at Lythe?! No!

Agad kong pinisil ng marahan ang kanyang kamay para maibalik sakin ang atensyon niya. That seems to work.

"Alasteir? Are you ok?" Tanong ko rito, ok course I smiled at him with the most beautiful smile I could give.

Hindi ito sumagot bagkus ay tumango lang sa akin. Kagat labi kong pinigilan ang aking inis at galit.

Fuck that bitch.

--

LYTHE'S POV

"Lythe. Don't you dare put your head down. Fucking look at that asshole straight in the eyes." Bahagya akong napatingin kay Topaz.

He's looking at Alasteir and Sierra with blank expressions...like they're nothing.

"I-I cant…" I mumbled, trying my best to control my trembling voice. Para akong sinasakal sa nakikita ko at pakiramdam ko ay masusuka ako sa sobrang pagkahiya.

Topaz grabbed my hand and squeeze it lightly. "You'll be fine. I promise."

"T-thank you.." I said holding back my tears.

I am in debt to Topaz, I wouldn't know what I'd do without him. I have no friends, no support that could help me right now.

Unconsciously, I squeez Topaz's hand too. Scared that he would leave me hanging so I tried to held on to him as much as possible.

Everyone is looking at me. All the nobles of the Tanzanite kingdom knew that I am Alasteir's wife so they're all looking at me judgingly.

Bakit ako ang hinuhusgahan niyo? Judge those two adulterers! Sexist pieces of shits!

The other nobles doesn't have the balls to judge Alasteir because of his status that's why they are all turning a blind eye, and because they couldn't judge him they'd go for the next person they could judge. Me.

"Von Rosque." Bati ni Topaz rito ng makalapit sila Alasteir sa amin, Alasteir's eyes are fixated on my hand that's being held by Topaz.

"Priatz."

Alasteir's voice was  cold as ice that I could feel my whole damn body shiver. "I see you bought such a beautiful lady to be your partner." Sarkastikong saad ni Topaz kay Alasteir.

Alasteir tsk in annoyance. "Hi! I'm lady Sierra of the Brionne Family." pagpapakilala ni Sierra kay Topaz.

Topaz took her hand and shakes it while still holding onto mine with his other hand.

"Hi." Topaz greeted unenthusiastically like he's bored.

Maya maya pa ay lumapit na saamin sila Blue, Spike and Dryte. They greeted Alasteir but not Sierra. Bahagyang napakunot ang noo ko dahil parang nagbago ang mga aura ng mga ito. Like they became cold and unenthusiastic unlike earlier.

I just shrugged it off and maybe I'm just overthinking.

"Lythe.. I hope you don't mind that Alasteir and I came together. We saw each other on the front gate and decided to just enter the hall together." Sierra said with a worried look, like she was worried of me.

Saglit akong nagulat sa sinabi nito ngunit mabilis din naman akong natauhan. I just smiled at her and once more squeeze Topaz hand for support. "I'm g-glad that Alasteir is taking care o-of you."

Yun lang ang nasabi ko at nagiwas na ulit ako ng tingin. Ramdam ko ang matutulis at nakamamatay na tingin ni Alasteir sa akin.

Maya-maya pa ay nagpatugtog na ng mga kanta ang banda at unti-unti ng nagsasayawan ang mga tao, they song was mellow and slow, perfect for a couple.

"Alasteir, this is my favorite song! Let's dance." Saad ni Sierra kay Alasteir habang hinihila ito patungo sa dance floor.

Saglit pang nagtama ang mata namin ni Alasteir ngunit agad din naman akong nagiwas.

"Lythe…would you do the honor to be my first dance?" I looked at Topaz, kanina sabi ko si Alasteir ang gusto kong maging first dance but now…I just don't know.

I was about to say yes to Topaz when someone every close and dear to my heart came to us. "Sorry, but I believe my lady already promised me a dance first."

"Blood!" Gulat na saad ko rito, yes. It's Blood, wearing a knight's ceremonial costume. She looks so cool wearing a man's attire!

"Who are you?" Tanong ni Topaz. "Topaz, this is my personal knight. Blood Moonlight." Pagpapakilala ko dito, Topaz looked at her weirdly. "Is that so…"

Topaz, was looking at Blood from head to toe like he's checking her out, does he…..I shook my head with that thought. That's just rediculous.

"What tribe are you from?" Tanong ni Topaz. Huh? Tribe? Agad akong napatingin kay Blood na masamang tinitignan si Topaz.

"Topaz Tribe…."

I gasped at her answer, I didn't know she was part of the Topaz kingdom! "Then why are you here--"

"Rouge." Mabilis na saad ni Blood at hindi na pinatapos si Topaz sa kanyang tanong.

I feel so left out, I didn’t know that they were talking about.

"Please excuse us Prince Priatz, I would like to dance with my lady." Saad ni Blood at inilahad sa akin ang kanyang kamay. Of course I took it.

She guided me towards the dance floor and we begun to dance. He was dancing the man's part while I dance the woman's part.

Everyone is looking at us, but we didn't care. We just dance like we're the only one here. " I didn't know you were part of Topaz's tribe."

"I'm sorry Lythe, I didn't mean to keep it a secret from you. Its just that its too complicated to explain." Sagot ni Blood. I pouted and acted all hurt.

"And here I thought we were friends" I said, she chuckled before twirling me around. "Huwag ka na magtampo mahal na duchess, babawi ako sayo pangako."

"Dapat lang." Pabirong saad ko. Hindi ko na pinilit si Blood mag explain, I'm sure she has her reason in keeping her identity a secret.

Maya maya pa, may tumapik kay Blood sa balikat. It was Blue. "May I have a turn to dance with the lady?" tanong nito kay Blood.

Blood nodded before turning back at me. "I'll be at the food section ok? If you need anything. Scream." Saad nito bago ibinigay ang kamay ko kay Blue.

"Well hello there, handsome." I said jokingly to break the ice. Bahagya itong natawa. Shet. Bakit pati ang tawa nito ang gwapo pakinggan? Napatingin ang lahat sa amin dahil agaw pansin na nga ang muka ng partner ko, agaw pansin pa ang tawa nito. 

"Hello to you too again, beautiful." he said cheekily. I just shook my head.

"So---What's the tea between you and Alasteir?" Tanong nito habang sinasayaw ako. Hindi ko mapigilan matawa sa tanong niya.

"Nothing much, you know just the regular. Un wanted wife of a noble." I said to lighten up the mood. Now its his time to laugh.

"Sucks to me a noble."

"Amen to that."

After that I could say Blue and I became much closer, we talked about his kingdom and how he would like me to visit and all the beautiful things his kingdom has to offer.

"Hoy! Bughaw! Ako naman!" Sigaw ni Dryte. Blue Tsk in annoyance but at the end he passed me to Dryte.

"Hey! Beautiful." Saad nito ng maipasa na ako ni Blue, he immediately snaked his arms on my waist and I on his neck.

"Hey to you too, handsome." I said jokingly. We started dancing to the song, we were enjoying ourselves, talking about everything under the sun. The weather, the food, politics etc.

It was quite a mature and enjoyable conversation I might say. Until he asked me a very odd questions.

"Hey, do you know a girl with pink hair by any chance?" I slightly furrowed my eyebrows thinking on who he might be referring to.

"Pink hair?? Hm.... the only pink hair girl I know is Lady Love from Amora Family."

"Where is she? Is she not going to come to the party?" Agad na tanong nito. Bahagya akong napatingin sa aking paligid and when I saw the only pink haired girl I knew, I immediately pluck my lips pointing it towards lady Love who's sitting by herself with head held down.

Lady Love Amora, is a shy and often to herself kind of lady. I am on the shy side too but her shyness is on another level. While I still interact with other nobles, and go to parties from time to time. The only time I saw lady Love interact with anybody or go to any party is when she debuted in high society and that was over five years ago.

"Thats her." Agad itong tumingin sa direksyon na tinuro ko. "Fuck." He hissed in disappointment and even his shoulder dropped low. "What? Is she not the girl youre looking for?" I asked in confusion.

"I-I ahm. No. Yes? Maybe?" Kunot noo ko siyang tinignan. "What kind of answer is that?"

He sighed, smiled at me and with one last twirl he said "Its complicated."

"Thats just confusing me." I answered. "Its just that she doesnt look like the woman I slept-- ehem, I mean she doesnt look like the woman I knew."

I Just nodded. But his answer is suspicious. "Lady Love, is a wonderful lady. Though she's not the typical beauty that youre used to but she is very kind, why dont you ask her for a dance?" I said.

It took him a good few seconds before nodding in response. He then finishes the dance with me before going to lady Love's direction.

Tumingin ako sa magkabilang gilid ko and when I saw what I was looking for, agad akong pumunta rito. The food table.

I was busy getting food when I felt a hard push on my shoulder. I wince at the sudden pain. "Well, look who' here."

Napairap na lang ako ng makita ko si Sierra along with her alipores behind me. Looking at me like I'm the most disgusting person on eartg. What the hell did I do now?

"Was it fun?" Tanong ng isang alipores ni Sierra whom I dont even know the name.

"What? I dont know what you're talking about." I said in confusion. I continued on grabbing food to put on my plate.

"I'm asking if its fun to be a slut?" Tanong ulit nito na siyang ikinakunot ng noo ko.

"I don't know what you're talking---" Sierra didnt even let me finished what I was going to say when she interrupted me. "Tell me cousin, how did you do it? How did you managed to seduce a prince and two dukes." She said with her one side of her lips slightly tuck upward in a condescending way.

I took a deep breathe and decided its not worth it to fight these ladies, so I did the most logical thing to do which is to walk away.

I Was holding one plate on my one hand and a glass of wine on the other when Sierra grabbed me by the arms and forefully tugged me back. "Don't you dare turn your back on me you bitch!"

What happened next stunned me, Sierra pulled my hand so hard that it got me off balance causing my wine to fell on her dress! Her very white dress!

Fuck.

I Heard audible gasping around us, then murmurring started. Everyone is now looking at us. At me. Like I'm at fault.

"I-Im so s-sorry-- I didn't mean to--" I tried to apologize immediately.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED ?!" A roaring angry voice came rushing towards our direction.

"A-Alasteir--" To say he was angry is an understatement. He was fuming mad, jaws clenched and fist curled into a ball while looking at me.

"Alasteir, don't be mad. I'm sure she didnt mean to pour her wine onto me." Sabat ni Sierra, while trying to calm Alasteir down. Her words.... if you don't analyze it carefully you'd think she's defending me but I know her, her words are a double edge sword.

She's implying I poured my wine onto her on purpose. Tsk.

"You! I have enough of you! What do you think you're doing, pouring wine into Sierra's dress!" Nanggagalaiting saad ni Alasteir.

He didnt even let me explain he just assumed thet I was at fault and I can see Sierra's smug face. " I didn't. She grabbed my hand and tugged me so hard that it had me lost my balance accidentally pouring the wine on her dress." I explained nonchalantly, plain and with no hint of any kind of emotion.

"Now Alasteir... Its your choice, pick who to believe." Saad ko rito. I was so fed up with him choosing his mistress that now, I just didn't care. I made him choose but i know well who he's going to choose.

"Alasteir... I love you, I fucking love you but I'm fucking tired." I mumbled not enough for the people around us to hear but enough for him and Sierra to hear.

Halatang nagulat ito sa sinabi ko, his eyes went from cold to confused. He was about to grab my hand when Sierra grab his hand first, stopping him from touching me. "Alasteir... lets just let this one go. Help me get change?"

I could see Alasteir is contemplating weather to be with me or Sierra. I rolled my eyes while turning my back on them, I was ready to leave when I felt Alasteir's hand on mine.

"Where do you think you're going?" Tanong nito. I look at him with cold expression. I tugged my hand from him. "Let go of me. I'm not your partner remember?" I scoffed.

"But you're my wife!" He retorted, I chuckled. "So now I'm your wife?" I said looking at him.

"I'm your wife when you want me to be but you can never be my husband is that right?" Giit ko sa kanya. "Don't act like it was my idea to get married, Lythe. You know damn well what our situation is."

Bahagya akong napayuko sa sinabi niya, and with clench fist, I told him my feelings that been bottling up ever since we got married.

"I know. Kaya nga hindi kita pinapakialamanan, I know its my fucking fault that why even though it fucking hurt that you brought your mistress as your partner today, I said nothing. You heard no complain from me!" I bursted in anger.

He was taken aback at my sudden outburst, I can see it in his eyes that he wanted to day something. "But you fucking can't have both. Alasteir."

"You can't act like as a lover and a husband at the same time. If being Sierra's partner is what you wanted then be with her act as her lover, but don't you dare come near me screaming that I should obey you because I'm your wife when you yourself has not been a husband to me. That's fucking cowardly, Alasteir Von Rosque." Giit ko dito, nagsusukatan kami ngayon ng tingin and wala sa amin ang may balak magpatalo.

"Alasteir-- I'm sorry. I should'nt have ask you to be my partner. I thought my cousin would approved of it since she has always been kind and caring. I guess I was wrong." Sierra tried to save the conversation with her manipulative words again but no one was listening.

Everyone is fixated on Alasteir and me. "Let's talk about this at home. Let's go." Nagbabagang panga nitong saad.

He was supposed to grab my hand when Sierra stopped him "No! Alasteir what about me?" Sierra asked with her disgusting puppy eyes. I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

I dind't say anything. I just let Alasteir decide what he would do next. If he would have told me to go home with him, I'll gladly go in a heartbeat.

The ball is your Alasteir. In front of all the nobles of the seven kingdom. Pick.

I didnt even realized that I was holding my breathe waiting for Alasteir. My stomach feels like its doing summer solt and my heart feels like its about to rip through my ribcage.

Alasteir look at me then he look at Sierra who was still holding his hand. I'm waiting Alasteir....choose me....let's go home...please.

"I'll take care of Sierra first. I'll come back for you then we will go home and talk." Kasunod ng pagbagsak ng balikat ko ang puso kong umasa na naman muli. Umasa na baka ako naman ang piliin niya. Oh how I was so wrong.

"Don't bother. I can go home by myself." I said turning my back at him.

Napagdisisyunan kong sa balkonahe na muna magpalipas ng sakit at pagka dismaya. I closed the curtains to make sure that no one would see me and the moment I was alone my legs immediately gave up on me and I fell on the floor.

Pigil na hikbi ang aking pinakawalan habang pinupunasan ko ang aking luha. Hindi ko na mabilang kung ilang beses akong binali wala ni Alasteir. Ilang beses na hindi ako ang pinili.

"Lythe??" Napatingin ako sa pinanggalingan ng boses na yun. "Topaz..." I said crying.

He immediately ran towards my direction and hugged me, he hugged me so tight that even I felt suffocated. "I saw everything." He said in a low voice. I didnt have the strenght to explain or utter a single word so I just cried. I cried like a baby.

"Shhhhhh. Everything will be fine. Please don't cry." Pang-aalo sakin ni Topaz. Minutes passed at hindi ako iniwan ni Topaz, he stayed by my side. Hanggang sa maubusan na ako ng luha at literal na wala ng lumalabas sa mata ko. "Feeling better?"

I Shook my head. "T-thank you.." I mumbled. I saw Topaz winced.

"Don't thank me yet...." with my eyebrow furrowed together, I looked at him confusedly. "W-what do you mean?"

"Please don't get mad.."

"Topaz, you're confusing me..." I said in a shaky voice.

"Please just don't get mad. I just need to confirm something." Mas lalo akong naguluhan sa sinabi ni Topaz.

"Topaz--"

My eyes widen in pure shock and terror when I suddenly felt something soft on my lips. Nanigas ako sa kinaroroonan ko, I felt my soul felt my body it took me a few good second to realize what was happening.

Topaz is and still kissing me! Fuck! I immediately pushed him away from me. "Topaz!!!" I screamed in shock. Ngunit halos malagutan ako ng hininga ng makita ko ang isang bulto na pamilyar na pamilyar sa akin na nakatayo at nakatingin sa amin.

His jaw clenched , fist formed into a ball and his aura leaking out his body in anger.

"Alasteir...." I mumbled his name. I was about to go to him when he suddenly came to our direction and without a second of thought punched Topaz in the face with his fist covered aura.

I shriek in horror seeing Topaz flew a few feet away! Topaz landed on the buffet table which made everyone in the hall screamed.

I looked at Alasteir, he's still mad. Fuming. His breathing was ragid and his aura is still going berserk!  "Alasteir...."

--

<END OF CHAPTER>

AN: HAPPY NEW YEAR MY ROYALTIES! MWAH! SORRY NA LATE NG UPDATE huhu.

Medyo mahaba naman tong update na to, pambawi ko kasi isang update lang for today hahaha.