My new enemy..

I was laying in my bed when I heard the door creek and I looked up to see Mason standing in the doorway, "I'm sorry for flinging you in the pool, Mas" He said with his head bowed.

"I'll live" I muttered and switched the channel, keeping my eyes on the TV.

"Are you not coming back down? I swear I won't push you in" He said nicely.

I shook my head, "I think I'll just chill here for a little bit" I muttered. I watched as he nodded and walked out the door. I put my head on the pillow and continued to stare at the TV.

I heard screaming and laughing outside and I slowly got up and walked to the window, Jason was chasing his girlfriend around with a water gun whilst they both laughed.

I had never seen him so happy with someone, he'd never really had a girlfriend when we were younger but he always had a girl in sight since we turned thirteen.

He caught her and sprayed the water in her face as they laughed. I turned and walked back to the bed. I wanted to go home more than anything, Jason reminded me of who I once was.

I would rather be at home with my book and my- I had to get my book. Knowing they lot it will be in the pool, soaking up the water. I grabbed my hoodie and put it over my arms before rushing out my room.

I walked down to the pool and I watched as everyone looked at me then at each other, except Jason, his eyes stayed on me. I turned my head away and focused on my book that was still laying by my lounger.

I walked to it and picked it up. I walked back towards the villa that stopped when I heard my name, "Mas, stay down here please" My dad said strictly.

"Why?" I said annoyed.

He looked to my mother then me, "because I said so. I'm not paying this amount of money to bring you here so that you can sit up and that room. Sit down" He ordered. I looked around and everyone was looking at me.

I rolled my eyes and walked to the pool and sat down. I opened my book and began reading.

I looked up when I saw Diane get up and walk to me, she sat down on the lounger beside me and studied me.

"Is everything okay?" I said innocently.

She rested her hand on my thigh. "Do you want to talk about it?" She tried.

"Mum, don't" I heard Jason say.

I glanced at him as he wrapped his arms around his girlfriend in the pool. "You can tell me anything, I won't judge you. I'm a very good listener" she ignored her son.

I smiled gratefully, "thank you, Diane. But I'm okay" I murmured. She pursed her lips together and then walked back to her lounger and sat down.

I had a feeling I was hot topic when I had went back to the villa. People would have been speaking about me, it was obvious.

We lounged by the pool until around half three and then we all went inside. "We are gonna have a nice dinner tonight as its our first dinner all together again so nice clothes, maybe the short little dress I got you?" my mum told me and I forced a fake smile. Great.

I made my way to my room and stopped when I heard chuckling. I put my head to the door across from mine where the laughing was coming from. "Stop tickling me, Jason" I heard Kaley say in between laughs.

"Why, does it bother you?" He teased. I bowed my head down and listened to the continuing laughter. He was happy.

I walked in to my room and walked directly for the en suite. When I got to the bath, I put the plug in and turned the taps. I looked at the nice view that was visible from the bath and smiled.