Chapter 22

5th June 2013
Dear Diary,
Can’t you get the hint? I don’t want to talk with you anymore! Stop pestering me and stop clinging on to me! Leave me alone!
Those harsh words I never thought I’d hear from him. The kind and polite boy I met 2 years ago was gone. Now, there only left a rude and cold jerk who thought my desperate efforts to keep this friendship was me being ‘clingy’. Really? Was I being clingy? These 7-8 months I’ve been witnessing him hanging out with everyone of his friends except me, ignoring me like trash. Yet I never interfered in his friendship with his other friends, I only wanted him to give me same attention he gave to others. And yet he calls me clingy.
IF I WAS BEING CLINGY THEN I’D HAVE LONG CONFESSED YOU AND CHASED AFTER YOU LIKE SOME LUNATIC INSTEAD OF KEEPING MY FEELINGS BURIED WHICH KILLED ME FROM INSIDE FOR YOUR SAKE!
I wanted to shout those words to him. But I kept quiet drinking down all his words silently. That’s always been my nature. I could stand up for anyone other than myself. I had been the same when his friends were insulting me back in junior high and I’m the same now that he kept saying harsh words.
It hurts, coming from the person whom I love the most. If I didn’t get shattered from all his silent treatment he gave me before, I sure did now.
Thanks to him, I’m back to my loner phase again. We’re back to square one.
Love
Your Owner