Short Story : Storm Crown 5

'Brother don't fight with him.'

Suddenly Rudra heard a soft but concerned voice in his head telling her not to fight, Rudra felt confused as he heard his little sister's voice.

Not to fight?

Curious Rudra asked her the reason.

'My Ultimate skill 'Knowledge King' Raphael didn't seem to work on him. A mysterious force is blocking all of its analysis, I'm afraid he also has an Ultimate skill.'

Lucia warns him quite seriously, she did not want her brother to get hurt for no reason. She has watched enough, his brother being beaten up, first by his teacher Veldanava and a few days ago by 'Demon Lord' Guy Crimson.

His brother was foolish enough to increase his power further by giving him a name.

She did not want to see his brother being beaten by another person. Despite her little sister's warning, Rudra challenged Veldora, his fighting spirit burning brightly after hearing her sister's words.

Veldora is strong!

That's the only thing he cares about. He wants to see and fight with strong opponents, and Veldora fits the criteria perfectly.

'Brother!! Do. Not. Make. Me. Repeat. My. Words.'

The cold voice of Lucia sent chills down Rudra's spine as cold sweat started to pour out from his back. His steps stopped immediately and he hung his head down in low spirit as his eyes darken.

Shit! Can't even have a spar!

He was curious just how strong is Veldora to make his sister warn him repeatedly.

He wants to see who is strong between Guy and Veldora. Unlike the dragon sisters, both Veldora and Guy are infamous among humans.

One as Demon Lord and the other as Evil Dragon.

He has the perfect excuse to fight them repeatedly without any complaints from the ministers and commanders of the human nations.

Guy and Veldora.

Guy and Veldora.

Guy and Veldora.

Rudra's eyes lit up as he thought of a fantastic idea in his head.

Since he only wants to see who is strong between them, why bother to fight them? Why not let both of them fight with each other?

What a brilliant idea!

Rudra thought silently to himself and coughed two times to catch everyone's attention.

"Ahem-Ahem, I love to spar with you but I haven't recovered from the battle against Guy. So why don't you fight against Guy? Since you said I need to practice a thousand years more before challenging you. Guy defeated me quite easily. He is definitely much stronger than me."

Rudra said slyly and put Veldora in a tight situation. He just wants to have a little spar. Why do you want to set me up against him if you weren't able to defeat him? You sly man.

Guy also seemed to realize that something was wrong and was about to refuse his unreasonable request.

"Ga-ha-ha-ha! I'm the strongest, it doesn't matter who comes."

Veldora boldly challenged everyone present in the room as he looked around the room but he suddenly lowered his eyes as his eyes met with his eldest sister Velzard.

"My-my you sure became arrogant after not seeing for a long time."

Velzard said to him with a smile on her face as she narrowed her eyes.