One Short - ShizueXRimuru (Yuri)

Just a what-if kind of one short. What if Rimuru travelled back in time only to save Shizue?

Shizue Pov.

I woke up from my sleep, I was having a very strange dream, in my dream I was dead but someone else saves the children in my place, punched Leon in the face and most importantly he was able to create a country that I love to live in but sadly I died very early in my dream. The last thing I remember was him joining the Demon Lord ranks and watching a concert in Lune- I'm sure I saw more than that in my dream but for some reason and can't remember more than this.

'Argh! My head hurts'- firstly that strange dream now this headache, it's killing me.

Knock. Knock.

I heard a knock on my door. Who can be here this early in the morning, kids? Or a teacher? But why would someone come this early to my room?

"Coming!!"

I shouted as I stand up from my bed and make my way toward the door in my pyjamas, for some reason my heart is beating in excitement.

I have a very good feeling about this, enough to make me forget that I am still in my pyjamas.

Clack.

I opened the door and look outside to see who was knocking on my door, and it was a... she.

She is quite tall considering I have to raise my chin a little to see her face.

Gasp.

I gasp in surprise as I saw her face, platinum blue hairs like silk with a pair of golden eyes that is shining like a sun with skin as fair as snow. Red cherry-like lips with her flushed cheeks.

She looks like a goddess, I can't even able to take my eyes off her as she started to feel embarrassed.

Wait!! Platinum blue hairs and golden eyes aren't they are the same as the slime that I saw in my dream- No, was the man, and she looks a lot different than the slime.

Is this all a coincidence?

Argh! Now that I think about it I can't even remember his name the only thing that I remember was I used to call him Slime-San.

"Who are you miss..?"

I asked her in a soft voice as I came out of my thoughts, she looked flushed for some reason. But the blush was only making her more beautiful, you can say it enhanced her looks.

"Are you Shizu Izawa the former flame champion?"

She asked me a little embarrassed, is she talking with someone as famous as me for the first time? Or is she one of my fans?

"... Yes"

I replied to her. Her eyes instantly brighten up like a sun after hearing my answer.

"Hello, miss Shizu sorry for my late introduction but I'm Rimuru. Rimuru Tempest nice to meet you"

She introduced herself cheerfully as she bowed a little in respect.

"Hello, miss Tempest, as you already know I'm Shizu Izawa... How can I help you"

I asked her with a smile.

"Oh, seems like Mr Yuuki didn't notify you. I'm working as your maid from today onwards. Please do take care of me"

Wha-What! Personal maid? B-But why? Shit! I remember how he did say something like a few days ago but I ignored him as I thought he was only joking but this...