One Shot - Parallel

Again just a what-if scenario. Velzard from Frozen Love my another fanfic suddenly appeared in a parallel universe.

Spoilers alert.

Based on Ln vol. 20

Velzard Pov

I just woke up from my sleep only to find that something or rather someone was missing from my bed. Where is my hug pillow- I mean where is Rimuru? Argh! I should have woken up a little earlier, but where did he go this early in the morning? Strange... I can't seem to pinpoint his position, just where is he?

...!!

What the hell where is Veldora..? Did he screw up something again? If I am not mistaken he was working on a device so that he can travel to another world.

... That stupid must have messed up something in another world and when he felt like he can't handle the situation he must have asked Rimuru for his help.

Tsk. Just where are they exactly? I can't seem to be to pinpoint them even with Soul Corridor.

Well, let's just try to teleport a little close to them, maybe I will pinpoint them from there.

Let's just jump into the space-time portal first! I opened a portal to a random world where I and Rimuru used to go but-

-!!!

What is happening here? Why the space and time suddenly became so chaotic?

More importantly, where am I going?

Third Person Pov

Suddenly the space and time of the world twisted by the attack that Feldway launched at Rimuru and Rimuru disappeared from the world. The soul corridor between Rimuru and his subordinates along with Veldora was broken, but the thing that Feldway and nearly everyone didn't notice was that the space-time axis of the world started to fluctuate.

"Hahaha, the slime is finally dead. Now let's take care of the traitor and Guy Crimson."

Feldway said happily as he along with Milim teleported into the dynasty of Sarion.

The place was filled with chaos as the people of the Sarion looked at Milim. They have just witnessed the True power of Demon Lord Milim Nava a while ago and now she has appeared again.

Their heart was filled with fear as they looked at her their body started to tremble...

Leon, Zalario, and Elmesia along with Sylvia decided to comfort the duo. The decision was made in a split second with the help of «Thought Acceleration».

Zalario decided to help because if he didn't his whole army will also perish along with Sarion capital.

"Milim, destroy the Divine Tree"

With that simple order, Feldway left the scene there is no need to watch the outcome is already decided. So Feldway decided to personally remove the second thorn in his mission.

... Guy Crimson.

Milim without wasting any time started to charge a Dragon Nova. The heartbeat of the defender of Sarion started to increase. Benimaru who collapsed earlier because of fatigue also woke up and along with Souei he decided to help El-tan and her group.

It was Rimuru's order to help them after all, but for some reason, he can't feel the soul corridor the blessing is still there means Rimuru is still alive.

It only took three seconds for Milim to charge the Dragon Nova and without a second thought, she fired it toward Divine Tree.

-!!!