well never saw that coming??..2

{chapter 2}

i walked home i could see my moms cart outside with some lifters taking things inside most likely she bought A LOT of clothes for all the girls in the family which of course is sakura with pink shirts and shorts while i get stuck with dresses so men can court me psh the only man who has ever come close to doing that is an assassin and lets just says i have the baby wrapped in my little finger. i walked by the truck when i noticed a guy was struggling. i walked over and helped him pick it up. He moved his head to the side and smiled at me "thank you little lady" i helped him move the new glass coffee table it was heavy since it was meant not to break if someone falls on it. It might crack but not break it was what people in the selling business call child proof. i walked into the house placing it between the new empty space near the couch. "Amaya i thought i told you a women must not lift heavy things." i looked at me mother and saw team 7 behind her i smiled "well i guess your not a girl or even a women since you carry around the damn purse every were you go its heavier than the prince Michiru of the land of moon" i turned and bowed to the young man "thank you for bring in the stuff my mother bought which were unneeded to anyone in this home. " i pull out enough money to support him for a week or two and place it in his hands. he repeatedly bowed and left with a loud thank you madam. i turned to my mother and she well easily put pissed she was about to shout at me when i put my hand up to stop her "his grandmother has been sick and all his money has been going to pay for her medical bills and i noticed he hasn't eaten in over a week so i gave him more to make sure he would survive. but by the'way he acts he will try to use as little as possible on himself but on his grandmother in till she heals." my mother looked at me in shock while my father wore a proud smile he was always the one to go by the poor and give money, food and clothes to the poor when they actually tried to continue to live. i walked up the stairs when i passed sasuke i noticed he was holding a fruit. A apple in fact. i looked at him with a curious look "your sister gave me the stupid thing" he gave a look towards sakura which warned her a quick frown from sasuke and her tears started to come in. i walked into the kitchen instead of the stairs. i came back with a tomato in hand and snatched the apple and bit into it sakura was about to yell in till sasuke took the tomato and bit into it with a  smile on his smile. i walked up the stairs with a smile while eating my apple i couldn't help but moan in pleasure it was the sweetest and juiciest apple i have had in a few months no wonder sakura gave it to sasuke. i opened my bedroom door and threw the apple into the trash bag in the corner of my room. i walked over to the window and opened the curtains letting the sun come in it wasn't fully in the sky yet but i could already feel the warmth today was going to be a hot day. i walked over and grabbed the things needed to shower. i walked into my private bathroom. i set my things on the counter. i walked to the door and noticed i sensed a presence. i moved to the closet and moved my chakra to control the shadows and guess who pops up "well well kakashi are you stalking me?" he looked at me and looked towards the door "how long did you know i was hear?" i walked over to the bed and grabbed a small ball from under the bed and showed it to him it was an old play toy. "it may look old but i infused my chakra into it ....it will tell me when anything walks into the room or craw what every sets foot in here it will tell me and i leave some chakra in till small things people carry around them for example sakura always carries her head band, mom always carries he fav. purse and since she isn't a ninja she wont leave it behind. Dad always has his keys to the house even when in bed he sleeps with them next to his bed i tried taking it once and he pinned me to the floor with a knife next to my neck." i put the ball into  the closet. "kakashi now if you don't mind i have to shower before my mother stuffs me into a new dress so men can stare at my ass" i huff and walk into the bathroom. i huffed as i walked  into the bathroom and turned on the shower as i sat on the tub floor and began to wash out my hair then my body i closed my eyes and saw flashed of skin a six pack to be precise it was well hot as i felt the skin touch mine i moved my head back and i could feel two hands roaming my skin "Amaya come back please i need you....i need you...don't you remember me .....the way would always smile.please come back my love" i could feel lips kissing my back then back up to my neck. i shook my head getting the imaged to the back of my mind this wasn't the place or time for this.