Your my good boy~💦(jefhalo)

I love nightmaresmp it's my baby.
Anyways
Sub gbh and Dom Jef because Brain said so.
Also
Jef=skeppy
Good boy halo/gbh=bbh
Timmy=Tommy
Nightmare/night=Dream
Jorge=George

"Good come on stop annoying Timmy" jef said pulling at the taller Angle's pants "bitch" good flipped him off as Timmy was curled up into a ball. "GOOD I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DONT STOP" Jef yelled causing good to immediately stop and turn away from him "apologize" good rolled his eyes "apologize to the child good" "sorry" good said walking away "can we go home now" Jef nodded "fine, but stop antagonizing the poor boy" the brunette looked up from his ball as Jef shooed good away. "I'm sorry about him Timmy, is there anything you want from my farm?" Timmy shook his head Jef smiling kindly at him "okay, talk to you later Tim" he said waving good bye to him, the brunette waving bye as well.

The white angel was sitting outside, his tail going back and forth. Jef sighed "why do you keep doing stuff like that good, your gonna make no one buy from our farm" good didn't say anything "good come on answer me" the smaller one said his orange hoodie sitting on top of his blue jeans. "I don't fucking know" the angel was completely closed off and not willing to say anything, Jef let it go walking along the path back to their house "good, you probably have your reasons, and i respect that but i am your husband and I'm willing to help" the angel didn't respond and kept on walking beside him, until the orange man stopped. "Good can you kneel down for me real quick?" Good kneeled down facing him Jef put his hands onto the angels face cupping it a bit "listen, you can tell me anything, how long have we've known each other, i won't ever judge you" the angels tail laid lifeless on the ground behind him and the angel looked away "i-" he started before cutting himself off "it doesn't matter" he said looking back at Jef who had a slight frown "can we go home and cuddle tho" Jef nodded uncuping his face "yes but carry me" good picked him up carrying him in one of his arms down the rest of the path. They were almost home when they were stopped by nightmare and Jorge.

"Oh heya good, heya Jef" night waved to them running up "what y'all up to?" Jef shrugged "not much just gonna go back home" Jorge sighed "well don't let us bother you" he said dragging night off. Thank god he did, good did not want to have to hear him and Jef talk for hours on end, again. Jef waved good bye to them as good continued walking "do you wanna do something today?" Good shrugged "what is there to do?" Jef. Thought about it before a dirty thought came to mind and he brushed it away, and held on to the angel"i don't know, how about we watch a movie" good tried hiding it but he liked hanging out with Jef. Tho he was an introvert and hated people he could never get enough of him. They got to the house and good Opened the door setting Jef on the couch "what do you wanna watch?" Jef thought about it as good sat next to him "what about (insert rated r movie)" Jef said smirking at him. The angel blushed hideing his face "now why would we fucking watch that?" Jef chuckled at him "why not~" good groaned, his pink blush more noticeable on his pale white skin. He got up grabbing the movie from the selection of movies "I don't wanna fucking watch this shit" he said sitting down after turning it on "don't worry you'll like it~" Jef teased, needless to say that good enjoyed his teasing.

As the movie went on good couldn't focus on it that well hiding his face every few seconds. To which Jef would giggle at him, which only made things worse. "Aww, would you love me to do that to you?~" good whinned not even looking at the tv at all. Jef sat right up next to good leaning on him "come on good, do ya?" Good whinned his ears giving away his blush. "Aww look your blushing~" Jef poked his ears causing the angel to hide them with his hands. "Why aren't ya talktive, usually you can't shut your mouth" Jef pet his head "look at you i could top you so easily right now~" he whispered into his ear causing the angel to squeek and cover his mouth.

"Aww look at you, so innocent and cute~"the angel whinned looking over at the smaller one "do you want me to ravish you baby?" He asked the angel nodding. "Okay, put your legs down" good did looking at him, his hands still covering his face. "Remove your hands from your face and place them at your sides" Jef demand as he moved to sit on the angel, who'd already gotten hard. Jef smiled at the angel who was obeying his ever command "your such a good boy, I guess thats how you got your name then huh?" Good shook his head "well doesn't matter anyways, your still my good boy, now-" Jef pulled on the boys collar pulling him until he was less then an inch from his face " be a good little slut for me won'tcha~" the angels tail wagged behind him as he slowly nodded. Jef kissed him hearing the as the angel wimpered into the kiss. Jef moved his hips causing the angel to moan. Jef broke the kiss continuing to grind on the boy. "Look at you, i wanna make you a moaning mess, want you to beg for me would you like that" the angel frantically nodded soft moans escaping his mouth. Suddenly Jef stoped and the angel whinned.

The orange boy got off "strip, and once you done take off mine as well" good took off his clothes even his underwear and getting Jeff clothes off of him. "That's a good boy" Jef sat on him rubbing there unclothed dicks together "good boy" the angel shuttered moaning. The shorter one chuckled "i wanna hear your pretty moans~" he said stopping to sit on his dick. He was so tight around his cock. The angel wimpered his hands still at his sides. He was wimpering mess and he couldn't breathe. "Jef-" good moaned his name tears pricking his eyes a bit. "God your such a big boy, did you know that" Jef said slamming himself all the way down hitting his own prostate. "Fuck, god your so big i wanna ride your dick forever~ use you like a sex toy~" good moaned his hands clawing at the sofa. His moans growing more and more lewd. "Aww look at my little slut, do you wanna cum for your master~" good nodded moaning and Wimpering "please-" Jef looked at him smirking, his moans soft "please, who-" "master, master please i wanna be a good boy, please let me cum" he said he's lewd moans turning into slight pants "cum, cum for me big boy~" and witha moan and a pant the angel did. He came inside the small boy, and yet the smaller boy still rode him.

Now the angel was over stimulated, he began tearing at the sofa, whimpering for Jef "wrap your hands around my waist" he said and good, once again obeyed. He wrapped his hands around Jefs waist and once good had gotten worked up Jef stopped moving all together. "I'm tried of doing all the work"he fake complianed smirking a bit "move me yourself whore" good wimpered his claws digging into the skin of the boy. He began to move him causing him to whin and Wimper. "God your such a slut" good moaned setting his head into Jefs neck panting and moaning as Jefs softly moaned. "Master I- fuck~" good started to beg but could even get a sentence out without moaning. "Your a pathetic mess yaknow that~" Jef said putting his hands into the angels white fluffy hair. The angel kept panting trying not to cum without his master saying so. The angel kissed his neck and Jef moaned, pulling his hair a bit. Jef moans began slightly more desperate as the angel sucked on his neck. "Hey, good, mhm fuck~ how about you cumah with me~" good answered by biting his neck and slamming Jef down holding there for a bit while his liquid filled him and Jefs covered thier chests. Good whinned wrapping his arms around Jef as Jef pulled him out of him and let go of his hair, wrapping his arms around his neck. Good pulled away from him.

"was I a good boy?" The angels tail frantically wagged behind him Jef just smiled petting his head "yes my love" Jef put there foreheads together "your my good boy" good whinned hugging him tighter. "I love you, master" good whinned out Jef chuckled at him "i love you to puppy."

Word count (1533)