Precious💦 (glattbur)

"come on we can sir over here and wait for the night" ghostbur lead Friend to a tree sitting under neath it and laying against his furry pelt. The blue sheep laid his head on the ghost lap watching the sunset. As the sun began to fade so did the sheep, turning slowly into a man. Once the sky was pitch black ghostbur looked at the man in his lap, who looked back at him.

"Glatt" is all the man said. Ghostbur chuckled forceing him to sit up "Hi glatt" ghostbur said hugging him "i missed you" glatt hugged him back "I'm always here ghosty" they laided like that hugging one another. Ghostbur began whinning "it felt like forever tho" glatt sighed "i just wasn't in this form love" ghostbur pushed glatt down holding him by his wrist "and why not precious?" Glatt flustered stared at him not saying a word "come on answer me love" glatt bit his hand causing ghostbur to pull back before imeditly pinning him down again. "come on rammy don't be like that" ghostbur began stratling him "your being so mean to me" he faked frowned. Glatt laied beneath him blushing he didn't know what to say. "come on you wanna be a good boy right princess?" Ghostbur let go of his arms and glatt didn't move and just continued looking up at him. "Good boy" ghostbur moved one of his hands down to the rams neck "now i promise to not be to rough princess" ghostbur leaned down to his neck kissing it gently. Flatts breathing was heavy and his arms were still above his head. Ghostbur moved his other hand to grab a hold of glatts. Holding them above his head. He continued to kiss his neck, this time a little harder. Glatt accidentally let out a little whine makeing ghostbur suck his neck a little harder.

He let out a whipper as the yellow ghost left marks all over his neck. "Please, bur-"he began whinning. But pulled away wiping away some of his spit "what my precious?" Me said looking down at him "you want something you gotta ask" Ghostbur traced the rams jaw studying his work, glatt whinned "please, i wanna be a good boy-"he whinned for him to which ghostbur chuckled "oh you will be love~" he found some vines nearby tying up his hands.

Bur lifted up his shirt a bit, revelling the rams stomach, he began pulling down his pants as well "aww baby boys all ready horny, so precious" the ghost pulled his pants all the way off and began palming the ram thru his underwear. "Such a horny boy" the ram blushed whinning for the ghost. "How far can i push you~" he wondered, he stopped palming and began straddling him again "how about i ride my precious princess?" He said talking off his pants leaving him just in his underwear and seater like the ram was. "Your such a pretty boy~" he said as he began rocking back and fourth hearing the ram boy whimper wanting to hold his ghost owner.

Bur moved his hand to the rams throat, chocking him a bit. "Baby boy your gonna be such a fun time~" ghostbur got off of glatt takeing off his underwear and forceing the ram to suck his cock. "Good boy~" he said forceing the ram down on him, hearing him gag on it. "Such a good boy , your doing so good princess" the ghost moaned still forceing him to go faster, deeper. The ram moaned sticking his ass up into the air wagging his little tail as he looked up at the ghost who came into his mouth Forceing it to go down his throat. He pulled him off takeing the rams underwear off and sitting him on his lap. "Your doing great baby boy" the ghost said entering him, the ram wrapped his still tied hands around the other man's neck. Whimpering at the ghosts dick inside him. The ghost rocked the ram back and forth, hearing as his wimppers turned into moans.

Loving the sound in his ears, bur put his hands up his shirt playing with the rams nibbles. Causing a whipper to escape his mouth. The ram began to Speed up going faster and deeper. Moaning his master's name. "Master please, I'm doing good right" he whinned earning a pat on his head which turned into his hair getting his hair pulled "the best~" the ghost sucked his neck playing in the rams hair. He pushed the sheep down grabbing his tied hands with one arm and his leg with the.other, he went deeper causeing the ram to whimper and moan louder. The ram came with a loud moan, yet the ghost kept going pushing deeper and deeper. "Fuck- Your so tight Baby boy" he went faster he moaning with the ram beneath him. "Master please-" his plead was cut off by moans and whimpers. He whinned cumming into his ass just as the ram shot cum all over getting both of there sweaters dirty.

"So pretty" ghostbur wiped off of some of the cum from his and the rams sweater and putting it on the ground. Glatt pulled himself off of bur. Whimpering as he did so. Ghostbur forced him to sit on the ground grabing his clothes, and putting him in it. He then grabbed his own and getting himself dressed. He untied glatts hands kissing them. Before grabbing his face and kissing it as well. Ghostbur got up helping glatt to as well. Bur held him to his side " you were so good love" he kissed his forehead petting his head. "Now how about we go back to the house and go to bed princess?" Glatt nodded his head "yes" bur walked them back to home laying him down.